Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 228

Thread: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

  1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    3,244
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked 10,571 times in 2,617 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    No Bill, you were not twisting fathertedsmate's words but starting out your reply to him with "wow- what an ignorant post" is not a way to open doors of communication with someone.
    Its like a smack in the face regardless of how true or not your view point is.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

    Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (27th September 2012), Phoenix1304 (6th October 2012), ulli (27th September 2012)

  3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Member jaybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Location
    Midlands England
    Posts
    3,465
    Thanks
    11,709
    Thanked 23,078 times in 3,038 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    What you are talking about, and the 'thing' that prevents cancer and serious illness, is NOT kundalini, it is your ability to control and balance kundalini by your attitude and mental state.
    Hiya Finefeather....now you have said more...I think we are on the same page with this.

    thanks for your reply...

    .

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

    Caren (27th September 2012), Chester (28th September 2012), Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (27th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), ulli (27th September 2012)

  5. Link to Post #143
    UK Avalon Founder Bill Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th February 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    40,124
    Thanks
    297,661
    Thanked 530,808 times in 38,664 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    No Bill, you were not twisting fathertedsmate's words but starting out your reply to him with "wow- what an ignorant post" is not a way to open doors of communication with someone.
    Its like a smack in the face regardless of how true or not your view point is.
    Point fully taken. I considered reporting by own post to the mods. (Seriously!)

    But I really felt like saying that at the time. It reflected my strong view, which I later explained in two subsequent posts. A critique of David Icke's important and powerful message, based solely on his arthritis and other body issues which he has or may have, was not well-informed. Let me say that more politely!

    David is like an uncomplaining, wounded soldier who bears the constant pain he lives in with extraordinary fortitude. I traveled with him in South Africa for two weeks and each night he could barely sleep he was in such physical pain. No-one except a close traveling companion would ever have known. Yet he continued to do his job wonderfully.

    Describing fathertedsmate not being well-informed as 'ignorant' is just a tough and blunt way to put it. I entirely accept that that is not the optimum way to conduct a debate. But I'm adamant in the points I make, and I wanted to emphasize them strongly.

  6. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

    7eagle14 (28th September 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (27th September 2012), AriG (27th September 2012), Brodie75 (28th September 2012), Caren (27th September 2012), Chester (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (27th September 2012), GaelVictor (27th September 2012), ginnyk (27th September 2012), golden lady (28th September 2012), HaveBlue (28th September 2012), Jean-Marie (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), mosquito (29th September 2012), mountain_jim (28th September 2012), NancyV (27th September 2012), Neal (27th September 2012), Reinhard (27th September 2012), Rosco1 (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (27th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th September 2012), ulli (27th September 2012), Ultima Thule (28th September 2012), Wind (28th September 2012)

  7. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    17th September 2012
    Posts
    1,170
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 6,004 times in 1,036 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    igˇnoˇrant (gnr-nt)
    adj.
    1. Lacking education or knowledge.
    2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
    3. Unaware or uninformed.

    David Icke, due to the nature of his work, is the victim of the constant flow of negative energy directed at him. I think he's holding up better than most of us could.

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (27th September 2012), Gardener (27th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), mosquito (29th September 2012), NancyV (27th September 2012), Reinhard (27th September 2012), Rosco1 (29th September 2012), Spirithorse (29th September 2012), Wind (28th September 2012)

  9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    3,244
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked 10,571 times in 2,617 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Back more to topic. Ive read some of Icke's books and watched youtube videos..

    I really respect him and what he is trying to do. He has stuck with it though thick and thin for the long haul.

    Where he lost me and where he looses many, I think, is in regard to the reptilian thing that he expounds on in some of his work.

    Most of the stuff he talks about you can see for yourself if you are willing to open your eyes and look. There are other resources to further his remarks to take into consideration in making your determinations.
    But I have a very hard time coming to terms with the shapeshifter thing and the reptilian blood (DNA) lines. Although I do understand the concept of the reptilian brain that all humans have and must contend with in their evolution... then more recently I heard, don't recall where, that he had not experienced a direct reptilian encounter personally... so its all second hand information unsubstanciated on his part?

    If he had bypassed this stuff I think his message would have gone much further and have had even greater impact.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (27th September 2012), Phoenix1304 (6th October 2012), therinkydinktink (27th September 2012)

  11. Link to Post #146
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    17th September 2012
    Posts
    1,170
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 6,004 times in 1,036 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    When asking a question with the intention of sowing seeds of doubt in others,
    This pearl of wisdom certainly resonates with me. It seems to be a frequently applied modus operandi and yes, for mere mortals still in possession of their ugly egos, it hurts a little.

    Just a bit of constructive criticism for the OP - the title of your thread even implies that you are casting doubt. Wouldn't a more balanced approach have been to title the thread in a positive tone such as ' Wanting to know more about David Icke ' or ' Do Icke's words resonate with you '?

    Certainly not trying to sound like the "thought police" here, but the MSM or journalists of old used to have an expression for this practice - yellow journalism.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

    Yes, everyone wants their thoughts to be heard and their words to be read ( there's that ugly old ego flaring up again ) but when our words are written to discredit someone without presenting fact, we suppress the very thing we are seeking - our freedom. We allow our light to be absorbed by the dark. We join the other side.

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (27th September 2012), Chester (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (27th September 2012), Rosco1 (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (27th September 2012), ulli (27th September 2012)

  13. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Member jaybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Location
    Midlands England
    Posts
    3,465
    Thanks
    11,709
    Thanked 23,078 times in 3,038 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    No Bill, you were not twisting fathertedsmate's words but starting out your reply to him with "wow- what an ignorant post" is not a way to open doors of communication with someone.
    Its like a smack in the face regardless of how true or not your view point is.
    Point fully taken. I considered reporting by own post to the mods. (Seriously!)

    lol Bill....you could have reported yourself to yourself...


    Quote David is like an uncomplaining, wounded soldier who bears the constant pain he lives in with extraordinary fortitude. I traveled with him in South Africa for two weeks and each night he could barely sleep he was in such physical pain. No-one except a close traveling companion would ever have known. Yet he continued to do his job wonderfully.

    awwwwww love to David x x x

    I am astonished and humbled by the fortitude of people who live with severe pain and still manage to acheive a lot. My mother has an inoperable slipped disc and lives in constant pain, juggling around with different doses of pain-killers...but her mental strength and determination is amazing...


    .
    Last edited by jaybee; 27th September 2012 at 14:42.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Eram (27th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Sierra (27th September 2012)

  15. Link to Post #148
    Avalon Member SilentFeathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2012
    Location
    Appalachians/Earth
    Age
    63
    Posts
    4,317
    Thanks
    6,208
    Thanked 28,772 times in 4,088 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    David Icke is on the Alex Jones show today (27th)

    http://www.infowars.com/
    SilentFeathers

    "The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), spiritwind (28th September 2012)

  17. Link to Post #149
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,135 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Back more to topic. Ive read some of Icke's books and watched youtube videos..

    I really respect him and what he is trying to do. He has stuck with it though thick and thin for the long haul.

    Where he lost me and where he looses many, I think, is in regard to the reptilian thing that he expounds on in some of his work.

    Most of the stuff he talks about you can see for yourself if you are willing to open your eyes and look. There are other resources to further his remarks to take into consideration in making your determinations.
    But I have a very hard time coming to terms with the shapeshifter thing and the reptilian blood (DNA) lines. Although I do understand the concept of the reptilian brain that all humans have and must contend with in their evolution... then more recently I heard, don't recall where, that he had not experienced a direct reptilian encounter personally... so its all second hand information unsubstanciated on his part?

    If he had bypassed this stuff I think his message would have gone much further and have had even greater impact.
    Lots of thoughts here about what you said.
    I also used to have problems with that aspect of David's message, but not any more.
    We are multi-dimensional beings, and some people can see the next dimension, like cats can see in the dark.
    We all know that cats have better eyes than us humans.
    And for them those dimensions are as real as ordinary humans who think their five senses reveal the 3D world as real.
    So I no longer argue with another person's perception.
    I'm just grateful if they are willing to put up with mine.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (27th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (27th September 2012)

  19. Link to Post #150
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Join Date
    27th January 2011
    Posts
    9,452
    Thanks
    64,848
    Thanked 29,469 times in 5,424 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Back more to topic. Ive read some of Icke's books and watched youtube videos..

    I really respect him and what he is trying to do. He has stuck with it though thick and thin for the long haul.

    Where he lost me and where he looses many, I think, is in regard to the reptilian thing that he expounds on in some of his work.

    Most of the stuff he talks about you can see for yourself if you are willing to open your eyes and look. There are other resources to further his remarks to take into consideration in making your determinations.
    But I have a very hard time coming to terms with the shapeshifter thing and the reptilian blood (DNA) lines. Although I do understand the concept of the reptilian brain that all humans have and must contend with in their evolution... then more recently I heard, don't recall where, that he had not experienced a direct reptilian encounter personally... so its all second hand information unsubstanciated on his part?

    If he had bypassed this stuff I think his message would have gone much further and have had even greater impact.
    Lots of thoughts here about what you said.
    I also used to have problems with that aspect of David's message, but not any more.
    We are multi-dimensional beings, and some people can see the next dimension, like cats can see in the dark.
    We all know that cats have better eyes than us humans.
    And for them those dimensions are as real as ordinary humans who think their five senses reveal the 3D world as real.
    So I no longer argue with another person's perception.
    I'm just grateful if they are willing to put up with mine.
    I know someone personally who has seen reptillian shape shifting in part, and in full. They can display their eyes only or do a full body change. The full body change was done by a little boy, whose sister then primly said, "Now you know Mommy says you are not supposed to do that in front of strangers."

    What is funny (and I find it corroborating ... ) is that these reptillians would carry on conversations with her, that she'd have no idea what they were talking about ... until she recovered the altered state memories. (Yes, seeing a reptilian would push her into an altered state.)

    For one, I can see why David Icke continually pushes the reptillian paradigm. It is real. VERY hard to believe without the evidence of one's own eyes, but real.

    FWIW, the person who can see the reptilians, has severe, painful and debilitating health issues, yet she healed someone in the last stages of pancreatic cancer ... while his 12 year old son dying of aids who was also present, could not be healed. What is weird, is the doctor who was healed, had also raped her. He tried to reach out and touch her after the healing. She recoiled, and his son said, "Don't you dare touch her."

    She introduced me to David Icke, and started me on the path to awareness.

    Life can be very strange, and sometimes does not make sense from our perspective.

    Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 27th September 2012 at 16:56.

  20. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

    7eagle14 (28th September 2012), Bill Ryan (27th September 2012), Chester (28th September 2012), Christine (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (27th September 2012), jcocks (30th September 2012), Jean-Luc (27th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), LoneWolf76 (10th November 2014), Mark (27th September 2012), Mike (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (1st October 2012), Reinhard (27th September 2012), Rosco1 (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sidney (28th September 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th September 2012), spiritwind (27th September 2012), Swan (17th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2012), therinkydinktink (27th September 2012), ulli (27th September 2012), Ultima Thule (28th September 2012)

  21. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member pugwash84's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th January 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    453
    Thanked 1,798 times in 463 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    I do believe him about the reptiles, I think when a human is conditioned from birth to think how it does and brainwashed into living in an illusion then the human will see what the brain is telling it to see. When I draw down a squiggle on a piece of paper and try to make a picture out of it 8 times out of 10 I will end up drawing a face because human brains try to find a face out of things. If the human brain is trained enough it will see something different instead of seeing a reptile it will see a human. I think what he says makes more sense than the "truth" bizarre enough and in the uk the monarchy is through bloodlines so that is not hard to believe either. When voting there is no real choice puppet number 1 or number 2 but both are puppets, where is the choice? Where is the "None of them" box?
    Everywhere in history there are reptiles on statues and such so to me when I was told about reptiles I was like OMG why didn't I see that? It's so obvious lol it's like something directly in front of your face, but you cant see it until you step back and are like wow that's what it is. I think he is bang on correct with a lot of things I've heard him say.

  22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Christine (28th September 2012), DevilPigeon (27th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (27th September 2012), genevieve (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sidney (28th September 2012), ulli (27th September 2012)

  23. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd November 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 163 times in 51 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Back more to topic. Ive read some of Icke's books and watched youtube videos..

    I really respect him and what he is trying to do. He has stuck with it though thick and thin for the long haul.

    Where he lost me and where he looses many, I think, is in regard to the reptilian thing that he expounds on in some of his work.

    Most of the stuff he talks about you can see for yourself if you are willing to open your eyes and look. There are other resources to further his remarks to take into consideration in making your determinations.
    But I have a very hard time coming to terms with the shapeshifter thing and the reptilian blood (DNA) lines. Although I do understand the concept of the reptilian brain that all humans have and must contend with in their evolution... then more recently I heard, don't recall where, that he had not experienced a direct reptilian encounter personally... so its all second hand information unsubstanciated on his part?

    If he had bypassed this stuff I think his message would have gone much further and have had even greater impact.
    Thanks for your post, I resonate this but in the opposite direction. Some of his pioneering work, such as Reptilians and other alien theories he has. This is why I so much want to know he is doing something to change the actual world. His message to me was played out 2000 years ago, by Jesus. What happened after him...

    Thanks again
    Peace
    Dave

  24. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd November 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 163 times in 51 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Back more to topic. Ive read some of Icke's books and watched youtube videos..

    I really respect him and what he is trying to do. He has stuck with it though thick and thin for the long haul.

    Where he lost me and where he looses many, I think, is in regard to the reptilian thing that he expounds on in some of his work.

    Most of the stuff he talks about you can see for yourself if you are willing to open your eyes and look. There are other resources to further his remarks to take into consideration in making your determinations.
    But I have a very hard time coming to terms with the shapeshifter thing and the reptilian blood (DNA) lines. Although I do understand the concept of the reptilian brain that all humans have and must contend with in their evolution... then more recently I heard, don't recall where, that he had not experienced a direct reptilian encounter personally... so its all second hand information unsubstanciated on his part?
    Hi,

    I believe he did observe one, Ted Heath. This I can confirm happens.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th September 2012 at 00:32.

  25. Link to Post #154
    England Avalon Member therinkydinktink's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th September 2012
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 124 times in 43 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by davewhite04 (here)

    Hi,

    I believe he did observe one, Ted Heath. This I can confirm happens.
    I know his nephew, he stood for parliament here as a lib dem candidate. My Dad knows him better than I but I have chatted with him a few times. Could tell youa story or two but this isn't the place.
    Should I be worried?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to therinkydinktink For This Post:

    Cidersomerset (28th September 2012)

  27. Link to Post #155
    UK Avalon Member Cidersomerset's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th May 2011
    Location
    Bridgwater somerset UK
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,333
    Thanks
    33,460
    Thanked 79,835 times in 18,702 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?





    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...cy-22-Oct-2009

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...th-Sept...2012

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Show-16-8-2012

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Banking-Scam-

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...June-21st-2012

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Moon-Anomalies..

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-sat-19th-May

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Matrix-pt.1-2

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-No-More-Tour

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-Alian-Origin....

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...R-3-INEVITABLE

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rsty-Bloodline

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Banking-System

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...6th-March-2012

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-6th-Feb..2012

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...h-January-2012..

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...on-TV-Jan-2012

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show.......Full-movie..

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...w-Reality-Show

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...da-Rag-The-Sun....

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ews..4-11-2011

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ange-is-a-scam....

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-tour-Ausralia

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...agen-June-2011

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-radio-7-9-11

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hchild-Zoinism

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-then-there-s.....


    I might be a admirer !...... I Just checked some of my threads..lol..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2012 at 00:32.

  28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (28th September 2012), Chester (28th September 2012), Christine (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), LoneWolf76 (10th November 2014), pugwash84 (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012)

  29. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    3,244
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked 10,571 times in 2,617 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Be that as it may, because of his reptilian rap, many people will not listen to him, and that is unfortuante for he has the rest of the stuff sewn up. On the other hand, there are others who provide almost identical info that Icke does. He overall is a better presenter and more passionate than most.

    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    Quote Posted by davewhite04 (here)
    [Thanks for your post, I resonate this but in the opposite direction. Some of his pioneering work, such as Reptilians and other alien theories he has. This is why I so much want to know he is doing something to change the actual world. His message to me was played out 2000 years ago, by Jesus. What happened after him...

    Thanks again
    Peace
    Dave
    Aside from informing people about the incredible mess, what is it that Icke is doing to change the world?

  30. Link to Post #157
    Mexico Avalon Member Reaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th August 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 755 times in 102 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Funny how many people like to ask what someone else (usually someone with a high profile) is doing to change the world. The truly important question is to ask "What am I doing to change my own life?" "What am I doing to evolve?".

    Not that is counterproductive to ask what anyone else is doing now and again, but many of those questions about what anyone else is doing to change the world are coming from people who need to have examples of sainthood and perfect models so that they can live through them.

    If you are going to ask anyone else what he or she is doing to change the world or her/his life, at least take that answer and think about it so you can contrast it with your own actions and ideas. I don't look at the work that Icke publishes anymore, because quite frankly I don't find the depth that I'm interested in at the moment, nevertheless a lot of his work is valuable and the man had and has the balls to express his ideas... he took the ball and ran with it, something which I can't say for a lot of people and that includes some people within the alternative media circles and I'm not even talking about alternative media personalities.

  31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Christine (28th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), therinkydinktink (28th September 2012)

  32. Link to Post #158
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd November 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 163 times in 51 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by davewhite04 (here)
    [Thanks for your post, I resonate this but in the opposite direction. Some of his pioneering work, such as Reptilians and other alien theories he has. This is why I so much want to know he is doing something to change the actual world. His message to me was played out 2000 years ago, by Jesus. What happened after him...

    Thanks again
    Peace
    Dave
    Aside from informing people about the incredible mess, what is it that Icke is doing to change the world?
    Has it changed the world?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th September 2012 at 03:35.

  33. Link to Post #159
    UK Avalon Member Cidersomerset's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th May 2011
    Location
    Bridgwater somerset UK
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,333
    Thanks
    33,460
    Thanked 79,835 times in 18,702 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?



    He cannot change the world on his own , but he has done more than most.

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012), pugwash84 (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

  35. Link to Post #160
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th January 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Language
    English
    Age
    78
    Posts
    31,162
    Thanks
    38,779
    Thanked 156,755 times in 23,996 posts

    Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

    Quote Posted by davewhite04 (here)
    Has it changed the world?
    Are you still asking questions not to gain insight for yourself, but to seed doubts in others?

    (Sure looks that way to me.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

    Chester (28th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), spiritwind (28th September 2012)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts