+ Reply to Thread
Page 1158 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1158 1168 1208 1258 1658 2158 2737 LastLast
Results 23,141 to 23,160 of 54721

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

  1. Link to Post #23141
    Guest
    Guest

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?



    No Ghosts allowed






    Love


    Nora

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Caren (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), donk (28th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Lunesoleil (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), modwiz (28th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  3. Link to Post #23142
    Netherlands Avalon Member Eram's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March 2012
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    65,666
    Thanked 11,044 times in 1,437 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    In the past few months, I've gradually had removed all the nine Amalgam fillings that were placed in my mouth from age 8 till 17.

    After that, (3 weeks ago), I started to do a homoeopathic treatment of amalgam, starting with C30 (30 times potentialitised), working it up to 10M (ten thousand times potentialitised) eventually.
    I'm still on the C30 now.

    In the past 8 or better yet the past 1,5 year I have come a long way in finding may way back health-, psychologically- and social wise. I started to eat more healthy food, use all sorts of food supplements like chlorella, magnesium, selenium, zinc, vitamin D3, vitamin C etc etc.
    I'm doing liver cleansings that have a wonderful effect on my energy levels to name just one benefit.
    Meditation, Chi-machine, Pai-Da.... more forms of health beneficial tools that I use nowadays.
    All this helped me considerably to regain my joy of life.

    But all this can't compare with what's happening now, clearing myself of the amalgam disturbance.
    The first day that I took amalgam C30... ( 3 times as recommended) I had a big reaction to it, which is a good sign in this case, because it shows that the remedy is compatible with me and that I indeed had or have mercury poisoning symptoms.
    I started to forget words (couldn't remember the name of my son at one point). cleaning up the kitchen, which isn't exactly rocket science took me 4 times as long as usual because I kept forgetting what I was doing or supposed to do. Trying to bring the glass bottles to the glass collection point in our village was a menace too. I drove to it with the lights of the car off (it was dark), once there, I found that I forgot the glass bottles. drove back to home, collected the glass bottles and drove back to the collection point, again with the lights off.
    So, I was having a pretty strong reaction to the remedy wouldn't you say?

    That night, falling asleep, I wanted to lay in the foetus position, which I did.

    Next morning I awoke fresh and felt reborn almost. Like al my bodies (energy, emotionally, mentally etc) where in line.
    Feeling much more in contact with myself and with my surroundings.

    Since then, every time I take the remedy, I feel the symptoms getting stronger again, to see more healing taking place later in the day.

    My memories from child hood keep getting more clear, like the emotional component is better remembered.
    Lots of PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) symptoms are fading away. I think my family is especially glad with this.
    Life in general is more joyous to me now. Like I don't care really what I'm doing at a specific moment, because I feel fine anyway.
    My mind feels like there is a foggy mist disappearing.
    Memories getting better, long term and short term.
    I like playing games as monopoly, risk and others again, which I was crazy about as a kid, but lost all interest in when I became older.
    I make jokes again.... All day long. I was quite the serious bugger for most of the time.

    Now I have all these behavioural patterns that still exist, but without the venom in them, which is a bit weird to experience. It will take some time to rearrange all that I guess.

    I'm not sure how this all works on the physical plane, because I can't really imagine that all the mercury and other metals in the amalgam have now left my body. This takes up to 15 years normally, even with accelerators like, chlorella and coriander etc.
    So it will take much more time to remove all the poison out of my body.
    Nevertheless.... the psychological effects of the poisoning are decreasing rapidly now, thanks to this homoeopathic remedy.
    I can highly recommend it to anyone who had their amalgam fillings removed to try this out.
    Especially if you have a sensitive nervous system like I do.

    In short:
    Come on people!!!
    If you still have amalgam fillings in your mouth.... get them removed and use homoeopathic amalgam to clear yourself of the energetic disturbance it caused.

    If anyone knows of more substances to help me get rid of the toxic metals in my body, please let me know.
    At the moment it's chlorella, selenium, coriander and homoeopathic amalgam that I use.
    Last edited by Eram; 28th November 2012 at 17:49.

  4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

    astrid (28th November 2012), Calz (28th November 2012), Caren (28th November 2012), Carmody (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), donk (28th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Lettherebelight (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Reirrac (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), Swan (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  5. Link to Post #23143
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    21st May 2012
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    3,792
    Thanked 2,452 times in 356 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Thanks Waky, that is inspiring!

    Strangely .. my teeth are without holes. Although my father and mother have really bad teeth.
    But my partner still has one amalgam filling he hasn´t removed. I will strongly engourage him to get rid of this one too. I didn´t know about the homeopathic remedy...will certainly get that for him.

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

    Caren (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), donk (28th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Reirrac (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  7. Link to Post #23144
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Waky, that was what my Holistic dentist had me on, Chlorella, and for a good 6 months.
    It can be a slow process, to remove all the merc.. but its WELL worth it.

    I had 5 amalgams removed , it must be nearly 12 months ago now, and i have noticed big improvements in
    my focus, and mental clarity. I used to find reading challenging, words on the page would move, and i would
    tire very easily, now, i have no issues.

    It's for sure well worth the money and time to go through this process, IMO.
    These days i take Chlorella everyday, both as a continual cleaner, and for its other
    benefits.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Caren (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), donk (28th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Reirrac (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  9. Link to Post #23145
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I am seriously glad to be home, and to have all kitties accounted for. We had to leave the door to the porch open since friday, when we left, three of the were cats outside who do not know how to operate the door (escapees). Now, once the sun rises, I will see how the garden has fared in my absence. Lotusblossom had a bit of a bummer of a birthday, that being yesterday, the day of the funeral. While we were at my mother's, we were sick most of the time, it's amazing what a difference it's made, sleeping in our "native" energetic environment.

    The night before last, I had a crazy dream. At first, I was in six or eight different places, in these giant stone halls within the earth (think, Moria) and the halls converged on an area where there was this megalithic building inside a "hill", in my mind it was a school. I zipped all aroynd the building's corridors meeting up with my selves, and as we came together the consciousness spread out into the hill itself. Then I was this giant prehistoric spirit animal thing rising up through the ground, coming into and filling the space of the hill and the structure inside, and as I did, I could see/feel the golden light coming through the "halls" leading into the space, and this precipitated the change of the outside of the hill into a giant pyramid, I woke up and fell back asleep and was right back there, there was this deep humming feeling, and the creature I was began to transform into a giant human shape, and as I stood the pyramid rose with me, with solid walls forming an obelisk. At the same time, the consciousness had spread out through the halls further and further, and I was aware that something similar was happening at countless other places where the halls converged, then I woke.

  10. Link to Post #23146
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Here is the giant animal from the dream:


  11. Link to Post #23147
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I am happy to report, the garden has fared very well. The okra and peppers that remain from summer are pretty pitiful, but everything else is noticibly larger and happy. We will need to start harvesting the turnips, soon, and the rest of the greens will be soon after. I will be planting more greens in different places, still, so as to continually harvest through the winter. After turnips, the kale and chard appear to be next, and I've already a place prepared for more chard. Mmmmm....

    Also, it appears we will need a cat door going outside, they are rather demanding that the door be left open.

  12. Link to Post #23148
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,135 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Here is the giant animal from the dream:

    Thick skin is always good. Less suffering.
    Not too sure about agility and brain capacity, though.
    Plus it didn't make it past the last ass extinction.
    So perhaps give it another try...
    What's wrong with human? Rain forest people have thick skin,
    according to my husband who has had to stitch up their wounds.

    P.S. This mornings typo: ass extinction, instead of mass extinction, haha....
    Last edited by ulli; 28th November 2012 at 13:29.

  13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Caren (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), donk (28th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Kiforall (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012)

  14. Link to Post #23149
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Ass extinction, very appropriate in light of the illness suffered through while away from home, hahaha. Don't worry, I will spare the details....

  15. Link to Post #23150
    Netherlands Avalon Member Eram's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March 2012
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    65,666
    Thanked 11,044 times in 1,437 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Waky, that was what my Holistic dentist had me on, Chlorella, and for a good 6 months.
    It can be a slow process, to remove all the merc.. but its WELL worth it.

    I had 5 amalgams removed , it must be nearly 12 months ago now, and i have noticed big improvements in
    my focus, and mental clarity. I used to find reading challenging, words on the page would move, and i would
    tire very easily, now, i have no issues.

    It's for sure well worth the money and time to go through this process, IMO.
    These days i take Chlorella everyday, both as a continual cleaner, and for its other
    benefits.
    The problem with mercury as I understand it (after some research), is that there is the mercury that resides in the blood stream (which can be extruded bye the use of chlorella, selenium Coriander and others), but it is also stored in the bones.
    The storing in the bones is a survival mechanism of the body. It is a way of coping with the mercury in a relative harm-free way when the natural excretion can't handle the amount of mercury that enters the blood stream. In the bones, the mercury rests, relative safe, but every time the cells in the bones are rebuild (all the bone cells are rebuild in 7 years) that mercury enters the blood stream again.
    So even when you manage to extrude the mercury in the blood and soft tissue... there is still a good amount of mercury left in the bones that will be released in the blood for the next 7 years to come.

    -There are products that are used to actively extrude mercury like DMPS or DMSA, but these are toxins as well and I fear them a little bit.
    -Then there is Alpha-lipoic acid, which is also said to actively extrude mercury out of the soft tissues. There are doubts though as to the effects of this product. people report more concentration, but loose this effect after several hours, which you would expect when mercury is really extruded. I will go and try this one anyway.
    -Fathertedsmate (a member here on PA) has used MMS to get rid of heavy metals. I am fearful of MMS though. I've heard both positive and also scary negative reports on MMS.

    supplements that has been said to help increase the ability to lose mercury are:
    -chlorella ( I take 5 gram a day)
    -zinc (check)
    -selenium (check
    -high amounts of vitamin C (check)
    -calcium
    -Magnesium (check)

    All in all, it will be a ongoing effort to get rid of the mercury for several years to come, but anything that will help to speed this up without harming the body in itself is welcome.

    Astrid? Even after these 12 months now, I really recommend the homoeopathic amalgam.
    Maybe you can tune into it and feel if it will be beneficial to you.
    If it does only 10% of what it does to me, you'll be glad to do it.
    Last edited by Eram; 28th November 2012 at 14:14.

  16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

    astrid (28th November 2012), Calz (28th November 2012), Caren (28th November 2012), Carmody (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), donk (28th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Lettherebelight (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  17. Link to Post #23151
    Avalon Member eaglespirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th November 2010
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    50,159
    Thanked 25,183 times in 2,653 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    P.S. This mornings typo: ass extinction, instead of mass extinction, haha....
    More like a great big smile of confirmation from this spirit

    The 'ass' extinction is here and now
    and gonna be a wow, wow, wow...
    as the solstice unfolds in a pow, pow, pow : )

  18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Caren (28th November 2012), Carmody (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), Equipoise (30th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Kiforall (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  19. Link to Post #23152
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd February 2011
    Location
    Middle of the woods
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    15,120
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,847 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    i tried to extint my ass on a wall heater after the shower, got the mark of the beast on my left cheek now.... anyways

    saw my first Buck of the season standing in the middle of the road just starring at me as i stopped to stare at him... Love mountain living...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

    "...where ever you go, there you are..."

  20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Carmody (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Kiforall (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  21. Link to Post #23153
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,135 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    P.S. This mornings typo: ass extinction, instead of mass extinction, haha....
    More like a great big smile of confirmation from this spirit

    The 'ass' extinction is here and now
    and gonna be a wow, wow, wow...
    as the solstice unfolds in a pow, pow, pow : )
    Yeah, I knew you'd all be dining out on that one.
    Good rhyming effort, too....

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Carmody (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012)

  23. Link to Post #23154
    UK Avalon Member Grumpy Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th November 2012
    Location
    Hull, UK
    Age
    36
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 309 times in 60 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    When things happen at the moment, they happen all at once, as if to test my integrity. Now, the weather is turning grey as I become introspective. My mother sounds very depressed and tired when I talk to her on the phone, but fortunately I will visit her on Friday. She doesn't understand the way the world works, yet. Please send her some good vibrations.

  24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy Cat For This Post:

    Anastasia (28th November 2012), Calz (28th November 2012), Carmody (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Flash (28th November 2012), Kiforall (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), Swan (28th November 2012), thunder24 (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  25. Link to Post #23155
    Avalon Member Carmody's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th August 2010
    Location
    Winning The Galactic Lottery
    Posts
    11,388
    Thanks
    17,597
    Thanked 82,390 times in 10,238 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Had an actual here and now to share, but put it in another thread...:

    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post590281
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

  26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Marianne (28th November 2012), Muzz (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), thunder24 (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  27. Link to Post #23156
    Avalon Member meeradas's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th November 2010
    Location
    garabandal
    Language
    germanic
    Posts
    3,454
    Thanks
    37,185
    Thanked 25,439 times in 3,252 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?


  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

    Calz (28th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Lunesoleil (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  29. Link to Post #23157
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Oh no ... OMG ... here it comes (yet again).

    (smiles)

    Last edited by Calz; 28th November 2012 at 19:03.

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

    Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  31. Link to Post #23158
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th March 2010
    Language
    English
    Posts
    26,440
    Thanks
    55,014
    Thanked 142,699 times in 24,831 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I've been taking chlorella too, but I'm unsure of chlorella from Japan or Hawaii, or even the West Coast since the Fukushima disaster.
    Radioactive chlorella may not be so healthy.
    Does anyone know of a source that is not in proximity to Japan?
    Or any proof that Japanese or Hawaiian or West Coast chlorella isn't radioactively toxic?


    Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Waky, that was what my Holistic dentist had me on, Chlorella, and for a good 6 months.
    It can be a slow process, to remove all the merc.. but its WELL worth it.

    I had 5 amalgams removed , it must be nearly 12 months ago now, and i have noticed big improvements in
    my focus, and mental clarity. I used to find reading challenging, words on the page would move, and i would
    tire very easily, now, i have no issues.

    It's for sure well worth the money and time to go through this process, IMO.
    These days i take Chlorella everyday, both as a continual cleaner, and for its other
    benefits.


    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    I sure like that one too, but would like to know more about how it works, too.

    Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)

    I'm not sure what thread it was on, but recently I read your remarks re existing free energy devices (you used a different term), which ...
    I kinda like the one Gio brought us from James ...


    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post590020
    Each breath a gift...
    _____________

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

    Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  33. Link to Post #23159
    United States Avalon Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th September 2012
    Location
    Rocky Point, New York
    Age
    72
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 873 times in 125 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Dear Thorshammer:

    I understand how you feel about your Mother.

    My mom is 82...we have always lived close in proximity. I used to live 10 city blocks away from her in the city. I now live out on the East End of Long Island, in NY.

    These past two years I have done work to process the loss of her in my consciousness.

    It was very deep. It was like an exercise in releasing our old relationship while building a more mature...adult to adult relationship.

    It was painful, but the results have been wonderful.

    She lives alone and is fiercely independent.

    To give a clear picture...I was overy concerned with her. My perception was that she could not be well without my energy there with her to support her energetically.

    Whether true or poetic, I felt overly responsible for her.

    I wonder if you know anyone who does healing of 'cords'.

    I do this work, but I could not do for myself and had a fellow healer help me to clear, cleanse, and restore cords between she and I.

    That was the beginning.

    I appeared that when she turned 80 she became more fragile.

    In a sense she did.

    She had to process a New Level of her reality. I could feel that struggle and became enmeshed.

    She and worked through feelings.

    A lovely woman. I adore her.

    Alas, she rallied quite well and is now on a new Sure Footing, as "Crone:...bless her little heart.

    She, just yesterday went to the Podiatrist with my Sister-in-law...and got silicone injection in the balls of her feet.

    She is tiny 4'11" and tiny frame...her foot bones when she walked and she loves to walk...I mean a few miles, a few times a week!!!

    So, silicone acts as pads so that she may continue her loved exercise of walking...

    I support her independence now. I Hold her in my heart as WELL and STONG within her own core...

    The inner work has shown great results...

    I hope this little story helps thorshammer!

    Sincerely,
    Anastasia

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

    Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  35. Link to Post #23160
    United States Avalon Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th September 2012
    Location
    Rocky Point, New York
    Age
    72
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 873 times in 125 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I also visit my mom.

    I get there a few times a month.

    Powerful stuff, Mother...

    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    I was also told that more I heal myself, those closest to me receive...whether here or in the higher realms.

    That somehow encourages me to do more work, for the "Knowing" that those whom I love receive when I receive...

    Those cute little cords again....

  36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

    Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Kiforall (28th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1158 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1158 1168 1208 1258 1658 2158 2737 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts