+ Reply to Thread
Page 1159 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 159 659 1059 1109 1149 1159 1169 1209 1259 1659 2159 2737 LastLast
Results 23,161 to 23,180 of 54721

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

  1. Link to Post #23161
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    http://vimeo.com/m/54189727


    RESONANCE is a sensational eye opening documentary which reveals the harm we are
    doing by existing in an ocean of man made wireless frequencies.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Carmody (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  3. Link to Post #23162
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    @waky, yes I also took the homeopathic amalgam
    My dentist took a sample of what e removed and sent it
    of to a homeopath to have it made up . I was so impressed
    with this dentist , he totally restored my faith that there are
    such things as good dentists . He even used muscle testing to
    work out my best treatment . I have to go back for a final
    visit, he will get me to take cilantro or coriander as we know it
    next that's for removal in brain tissues . I have been using
    it heavily in my diet so it will be interesting to see if i still need
    to take it in supplement form. I do know that you need a high
    dose for into be completely effective .

    Chelation therapy by all reports is not safe and very expensive
    Let food be thine medicine , etc is my mantra these days
    I even have Louis on tumeric and hemp seed oil among
    other things ..

    Love to all
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Eram (28th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  5. Link to Post #23163
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,135 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Apparently this farm owner was denied a council permit to build a horse shelter.

    Fortunately, you don't need a permit to build a table and chairs.


  6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    1inMany (29th November 2012), Caren (29th November 2012), Carmody (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Lettherebelight (28th November 2012), lookbeyond (29th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), onawah (29th November 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), thunder24 (29th November 2012), ViralSpiral (29th November 2012)

  7. Link to Post #23164
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th November 2012
    Location
    Alsace (France)
    Language
    uses a translator
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 7,309 times in 1,366 posts

    Smile Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Merci ma belle lune soleil, je vais aller voir qui est sont agent puisqu'elle est québécoise. J'ai bien aimé sa chanson à la Marilou (tu sais que ce nom fait aussi parti d'une chanson de Gilles Vigneault n'est-ce pas). Ce n'est pas pour être vantarde, mais ma fille est meileure à 15 ans. Il y aurait des chances que son agent prenne ma fille.

    another video in French

    I asked the Moon
    And the Sun does not know
    I showed him my Burns
    And the Moon is mocked me
    And as the sky did not look great
    And I do aurvedic
    I thought what misfortune
    And the Moon is mocked me

    I asked the Moon
    If you still wanted me
    She told me "I have used to deal with cases like that"
    And you and me
    It was so sure
    And they have said a few times
    That it was just an adventure
    And that it would not last

    I have not much to say
    And not much else to make you laugh
    Because I imagine always the worst
    And the best makes me suffer

    I asked the Moon
    If you still wanted me
    She told me "I have used to deal with cases like that"
    And you and me
    It was so sure
    And they have said a few times
    That it was just an adventure
    And that it would not last

    INDOCHINE

    Flash très tentant de répondre en Français et tu te doute que j'utilise un traducteur pour communiquer en anglais ....


    Yesterday high the Moon and still a woman who was me pumping my energy... An Eclipse Moon does never unnoticed especially as this in conjunction to the South node. There's a lesson to learn, and that every event had a karmic message. And you how you live this passage from the full moon? are you armed to do not to be vampired?
    My next article with the passage of the Sun on the great attractor and the Galactic Center. I can't zap this appointment so that it inspires me a lot
    Sing it throughout my youth, I wish you full of beautiful thing for your daughter
    Peace and love to all

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (28th November 2012)

  9. Link to Post #23165
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,135 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    some more lighten uppers


  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), Lettherebelight (28th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), thunder24 (29th November 2012), ViralSpiral (29th November 2012)

  11. Link to Post #23166
    Avalon Member eaglespirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th November 2010
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    50,159
    Thanked 25,183 times in 2,653 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    You Know What...
    Each And Every One of You Here and Nowers IS Gonna BE In The Right Place At The Right Time During The Oh So Heavenly 'Lighten Up' Push On The Solstice 2012--- 21st, 22nd, 23rd...Your Hearts Are Beatin' To The New Higher Rhythm About To BEcome The Liveliest Musical Of The Millennium...Creating Magical Melodies To Anyone's Ears Goin' Right To Their Hearts Right Next To You, You, You, and You Too : )

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), Lunesoleil (28th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012), ViralSpiral (29th November 2012)

  13. Link to Post #23167
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (28th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Samsara (28th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  15. Link to Post #23168
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd September 2012
    Location
    Somewhere I cherish
    Age
    52
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    2,600
    Thanked 2,700 times in 527 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Just posted a new insight.

    Overwhelming feeling for the Elite, of all people

    Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (29th November 2012), PurpleLama (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  17. Link to Post #23169
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th January 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Language
    English
    Age
    78
    Posts
    31,158
    Thanks
    38,752
    Thanked 156,731 times in 23,992 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    If anyone knows of more substances to help me get rid of the toxic metals in my body, please let me know.
    At the moment it's chlorella, selenium, coriander and homoeopathic amalgam that I use.
    Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Waky, that was what my Holistic dentist had me on, Chlorella, and for a good 6 months.
    It can be a slow process, to remove all the merc.. but its WELL worth it.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've been taking chlorella too, but I'm unsure of chlorella from Japan or Hawaii, or even the West Coast since the Fukushima disaster.
    The best expert, so far as I know, on mercury detox is Chris Shade, of Quicksilver Scientific.

    I encourage you to do a Google search on some such words as "Chris Shade mercury detox Quicksilver", and listen to one of his longer Youtube videos and/or read some of what he's written.

    Mercury detox is a bit tricky, and involves several steps within your body. If you don't have the later steps working well, before applying the chelators to unleash one of the earlier steps, you risk moving the mercury around in your body from some place where it was relatively harmless and dormant to some other place that is more harmful. This can happen if you manage to pry the dormant mercury lose, but it doesn't make it all the way out of the body before getting sucked in somewhere else.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (29th November 2012), Eram (29th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), onawah (29th November 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  19. Link to Post #23170
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd February 2011
    Location
    Middle of the woods
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    15,120
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,847 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    ulli,

    that was a good one, i loved that post...

    here and now, my dad and mom are home from hospital... hospice allready came set things up and nurse came by... dad is still a bit confused but I think with the repeatition of him asking the same things, he slowly is coming out of his hospital delirium and is starting to understand... thanks avalon
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

    "...where ever you go, there you are..."

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

    1inMany (29th November 2012), Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (29th November 2012), Kiforall (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012), ViralSpiral (29th November 2012)

  21. Link to Post #23171
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2012
    Location
    Forest Dweller
    Language
    English
    Age
    76
    Posts
    20,040
    Thanks
    137,819
    Thanked 184,345 times in 19,856 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Just posted a new insight.

    Overwhelming feeling for the Elite, of all people

    Zoe x
    "A New Insight" thread, by: Zoe, who asks some hard questions.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  23. Link to Post #23172
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th January 2011
    Location
    With friends
    Age
    73
    Posts
    5,659
    Thanks
    45,848
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Here and now I have been spending time at a Fender forum. A lot more order there. Those that know are respected and those that don't have the good sense to ask of those who know. I took delivery of my amp a few weeks ago and it looks even better in person. I am loving the sound too.

    Have a look:

  24. Link to Post #23173
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th February 2011
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    8,367
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Modwiz, which instrument(s) are you plugging into that champ? Curious.....

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

    Chester (29th November 2012), DeDukshyn (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  26. Link to Post #23174
    Avalon Member Carmody's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th August 2010
    Location
    Winning The Galactic Lottery
    Posts
    11,388
    Thanks
    17,597
    Thanked 82,390 times in 10,238 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    ..because it's always summer...somewhere:



    (the ONLY one on yootoob with the correct pitch)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

  27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

    Caren (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), eaglespirit (29th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ViralSpiral (29th November 2012)

  28. Link to Post #23175
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th January 2011
    Location
    With friends
    Age
    73
    Posts
    5,659
    Thanks
    45,848
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    Modwiz, which instrument(s) are you plugging into that champ? Curious.....
    This:


    and this:

    Plus my Ibanez and Les Paul. (no pics right now)

    It has tubes, but the second channel has amp modeling. I love it. The clean channel is pure Fender tube goodness. 15 watt and a 10 inch speaker. I plugged it into this cabinet (4x8) and it sounded awesome.


    Running the line out into my stereo power amp and the two cabs ( the other is 1x15) is a lot of fun.


    Thanks for asking.

  29. Link to Post #23176
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2011
    Location
    into my third life within this one
    Language
    English
    Age
    69
    Posts
    6,073
    Thanks
    34,014
    Thanked 33,322 times in 5,699 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Man, can't sleep, after a rough day in the "chemo room" (sounds like a twisted version of the champagne room), stress from her kids and ex, the gf decided to partake in many spirits.

    ...after which, she mentioned she may have picked up [another] one. Attacked me while I passively reflected all her misplaced and undealt with emotions, listened to her describe a couple she apparently has a relationship with, before getting mad I couldn't see the one in front of us.

    It was kinda cool at first. She started telling me about one she liked that she said liked me, who apparently loves it when I talk about ets or ghosts or the occult, but the. She started talking about the ones that bother her, and **** went south since.

    She brought up the biggest Unhealed trauma she has, then IT WAS ON! She did that "shut down" thing, though this time after being out a minute, she was REAL upset, said she had felt empty and cold and was actually in some other place. When she got close to helping me understand her, boom...out again. When she came to, it was either a twisted part of (or completely separate) personality, or she was possessed by some thing was trying to be playful, I just ignored her and projected love to my "real baby" until she passed out. Gotta get her off the sauce...

    Snoring away now...I tried asking her about something she's mentioned earlier (morning, sober), last two nights we woke to orgasm...when she was sober didn't mention this, and this is what got her down the path to the Unhealed trauma I mentioned: she said she thought it was an actual dude. I guess kinda A projection but not, dude was actually here??

    This stuff is getting outrageous. She accused me of being insane for believing the nonsense I just related...and I totally agree. Or I guess HOPE that's the case. Especially cuz I don't feel it was her at all that said it (:

    Anyways, I need a recon mission...anyone with loving intention and ability to RV or astral travel or whatever (Carmody if you get back to fighting and find your way down the power lines over here, bring it!) is welcome (encouraged...I'm begging)...if I could get a full report of what I'm dealing with here it would be appreciated. Especially if the report is I'm just insane! I kinda don't think so though. Others have seen and felt stuff. I'm just curious cuz I can't see or feel ****.

    Anyway, thanks village for letting me take a huge chunk of it (if anyone muddled down through that mess of a post this far). Helped make me sleepy, thank god I have off tomlrrw...catch you then...good night !!
    As you know, donk, I had my own battles and I caught a mention of AA which then suggests to me that one or both of you may have crossed that invisible line some AAers talk about. For what its worth, and again, I can only speak for myself, but I was never able to St Micheal the demons until I put it all down. Not sure that may or not be the case for your GF and/or you, but if she and/or you earnestly want relief, you might consider seriously this possibility.
    Love to you, bro (and love to the GF) - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 29th November 2012 at 04:52.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

    modwiz (29th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  31. Link to Post #23177
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th February 2011
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    8,367
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    Modwiz, which instrument(s) are you plugging into that champ? Curious.....
    This:


    and this:

    Plus my Ibanez and Les Paul. (no pics right now)

    It has tubes, but the second channel has amp modeling. I love it. The clean channel is pure Fender tube goodness. 15 watt and a 10 inch speaker. I plugged it into this cabinet (4x8) and it sounded awesome.


    Running the line out into my stereo power amp and the two cabs ( the other is 1x15) is a lot of fun.


    Thanks for asking.
    I'm sure they are a match made in sonic heaven and compliment each other quite well. Wish I was a fly on the wall to listen, or better yet, there with my Strat to accompany....... Thanks for sharing!

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

    1inMany (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Reirrac (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  33. Link to Post #23178
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th January 2011
    Location
    With friends
    Age
    73
    Posts
    5,659
    Thanks
    45,848
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    Modwiz, which instrument(s) are you plugging into that champ? Curious.....
    I'd like nothing more than to grab my Champ and Bronco (40 watt bass amp) a few guitars and come make some music with you, brother. Getting PL there would make it perfect. I'm sure a few other country folk could be rounded up for a solid musical outing. If I started visiting the South, I might begin to lay the energetic paths for my future.

    With my 60th birthday coming up, Winter is getting old. Fortunately, I'm not.

  34. Link to Post #23179
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th February 2011
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    8,367
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    ..because it's always summer...somewhere:



    (the ONLY one on yootoob with the correct pitch)
    That made me think of this tune. I was gifted an Itunes gift certificate and used it to complete my Captain Beefheart Discography. One of the albums I got is Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller), and I really dig this track, Tropical Hot Dog:


  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

    Carmody (29th November 2012), Chester (29th November 2012), meeradas (29th November 2012), modwiz (29th November 2012), Samsara (29th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

  36. Link to Post #23180
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th January 2011
    Location
    With friends
    Age
    73
    Posts
    5,659
    Thanks
    45,848
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Man, can't sleep, after a rough day in the "chemo room" (sounds like a twisted version of the champagne room), stress from her kids and ex, the gf decided to partake in many spirits.

    ...after which, she mentioned she may have picked up [another] one. Attacked me while I passively reflected all her misplaced and undealt with emotions, listened to her describe a couple she apparently has a relationship with, before getting mad I couldn't see the one in front of us.

    It was kinda cool at first. She started telling me about one she liked that she said liked me, who apparently loves it when I talk about ets or ghosts or the occult, but the. She started talking about the ones that bother her, and **** went south since.

    She brought up the biggest Unhealed trauma she has, then IT WAS ON! She did that "shut down" thing, though this time after being out a minute, she was REAL upset, said she had felt empty and cold and was actually in some other place. When she got close to helping me understand her, boom...out again. When she came to, it was either a twisted part of (or completely separate) personality, or she was possessed by some thing was trying to be playful, I just ignored her and projected love to my "real baby" until she passed out. Gotta get her off the sauce...

    Snoring away now...I tried asking her about something she's mentioned earlier (morning, sober), last two nights we woke to orgasm...when she was sober didn't mention this, and this is what got her down the path to the Unhealed trauma I mentioned: she said she thought it was an actual dude. I guess kinda A projection but not, dude was actually here??

    This stuff is getting outrageous. She accused me of being insane for believing the nonsense I just related...and I totally agree. Or I guess HOPE that's the case. Especially cuz I don't feel it was her at all that said it (:

    Anyways, I need a recon mission...anyone with loving intention and ability to RV or astral travel or whatever (Carmody if you get back to fighting and find your way down the power lines over here, bring it!) is welcome (encouraged...I'm begging)...if I could get a full report of what I'm dealing with here it would be appreciated. Especially if the report is I'm just insane! I kinda don't think so though. Others have seen and felt stuff. I'm just curious cuz I can't see or feel ****.

    Anyway, thanks village for letting me take a huge chunk of it (if anyone muddled down through that mess of a post this far). Helped make me sleepy, thank god I have off tomlrrw...catch you then...good night !!
    As you know, donk, I had my own battles and I caught a mention of AA which then suggests to me that one or both of you may have crossed that invisible line some AAers talk about. For what its worth, and again, I can only speak for myself, but I was never able to St Micheal the demons until I put it all down. Not sure that may or not be the case for your GF and/or you, but if she and/or you earnestly want relief, you might consider seriously this possibility.
    Love to you, bro (and love the GF) - Chester
    Abuse of any drug, especially alcohol, is a sure path to possession, IMO. Of course, what would an old magically inclined, drug abusing recovered alcoholic like me know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1159 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 159 659 1059 1109 1149 1159 1169 1209 1259 1659 2159 2737 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts