+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

  1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Thought it would be worthwhile to note in a new thread, that the US government has the ability to create dreams and inject them into people's sleep just like the movie Inception. So I just wanted to post fair warning for people to not let their dreams effect their decision making. Or better said(as some dreams may be useful) to analyze why such might be implanted into ones reality in terms of predictive programming and if there might be an agenda to the dream.

    Here is some public domain technology showing we are getting closer to such a thing publicly:
    http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resear...-and-play-them
    Quote Pretty soon not even your dreams may be private anymore. Japanese scientists have learned how to interpret what you're dreaming about by measuring your brain activity while you sleep. This data can then be plugged into an algorithm that reconstructs your dream so that it can be played back for you when you're awake, according to the Smithsonian.

  2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Agape (10th July 2014), annacherie (6th July 2014), avid (5th July 2014), BMJ (5th July 2014), chocolate (17th August 2014), David Ansible (5th July 2014), Gardener (5th July 2014), guayabal (5th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Hughe (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Krist (6th July 2014), Limor Wolf (5th July 2014), mab777 (5th July 2014), Maia Gabrial (10th July 2014), meeradas (5th July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (5th July 2014), Sophocles (5th July 2014), wobbegong (8th July 2014), yelik (5th July 2014), Zaya (5th July 2014)

  3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,505
    Thanks
    5,486
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    This is an excellent point and a most actionable cautionary topic. I have witnessed numerous individuals make poor choices based on dreams or the feelings that result of dreams, even without identifying the possibility of manipulation; should one be in some way targeted, this can be far more precise and/or specific in the purpose or scope.

    There are consistent cases of prophetic and/or premonitory dreams that can be useful, beneficial, illustrative, or otherwise conducive to an individual; equally possible are manipulated, induced, and/or contrived dreams instigated by controllers and/or non-humans. There is no harm in analyzing the content (literal or figurative/metaphorical) of a dream, but one should never base their decision making process solely on the impetus derived from dreams, and one could do far worse than to be aware of the potential for dream affectation.

  4. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd May 2014
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 6,679 times in 1,189 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Am I right in thinking that these radio wave type signals from say satellite can be targeted at an individual whilst in a building?

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

    David Ansible (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Limor Wolf (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014)

  6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Am I right in thinking that these radio wave type signals from say satellite can be targeted at an individual whilst in a building?
    Yes. They have done both mind control and telepathy to me while I was in a plane, and also about 1,000 feet under the earth. Granted, such might take more resources than they normally like to use(at least for the underneath earth one) as I theorize they can get through any physical aspect via interdimensional technology as other dimensions are virtually empty. So these modules I theorize will follow people around in another dimension and do things from there. And it makes total sense that when you move in one dimension, you are moving the same amount of space in other dimensions once you phase to those dimensions.

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    avid (5th July 2014), chocolate (17th August 2014), David Ansible (5th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Krist (6th July 2014), Limor Wolf (5th July 2014), yelik (5th July 2014)

  8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd May 2014
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 6,679 times in 1,189 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    I’m not a physicist but the ability to transmit information that alters a person’s thoughts, understanding or perceptions is a very scary technology indeed especially if you are right about multi-dimensional control.

    Man is not ready to handle this yet, especially when it is in the hands of the likes of the cabal and their NWO plans.

    I’m thinking there may come a time they regret tampering with exotic technologies like this which could easily lead to some serious unintended consequences. If they can transmit the signal hopefully someone will find away to neutralise it or better still reflect it back to source

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

    Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Krist (6th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), skamandar (17th August 2014)

  10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2010
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    15,176
    Thanked 20,328 times in 2,633 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Yes, this is a deeply disturbing truth... I am noticing that many of the manipulative tactics that inter-dimensional beings have used, (Dream manipulation/Astral manipulation/direct thought (mind control)/ invasive muckity muck,,, etc,,,,,) is being mimicked by advanced 'technology', that is in the hands of Humans.

    For several years now, I have been dealing with direct dream manipulation. (Not OBE, but dream-state augmentation.) I've been calling the 'dream bullies'.

    They don't occur, unless I've been out of body. There is an obvious and DIRECT attempt to disconnect me from my ability to 'project', by manipulating the 'ingredients' that allow for a successful projection by confusing the 'dreaming mind'...

    I have labeled certain states of being. There is the 'waking mind', the 'sleeping mind' and the 'dreaming mind'. All aspects of self, yet all separate while still embedded in the illusion... The dreaming mind thinks that it is the real you... You will see it as the 'dreamer',,, (or, just a dream) , Yet i believe it holds an identity for itself. It is in there dreaming,, even now. It has a basic awareness that something is off (same as the 'waking mind'),,, but it does not wake,,, (except in the case of lucid dreaming...)

    The technology involved would have to be able to isolate brain patterns,,, Alpha/Beta/Theta,,, and 'open them up' to manipulation... It has long been my opinion that technology is not enough, and that they would need a 'sentient' to actually add the new imagery into the 'dream'. I could very well be wrong about that. I suppose a rogue 'program' could be running that would detect and manipulate certain people. But I suspect that it is much more sinister than that.

    I am aware of a wide sweeping 'net' (of sorts), which alerts others that I am out of my body. But I have always assumed that it was of 'other worldly' origin.

    Once detected,, there is an obvious effort to distract me, and 'lure' me back into the dreaming states, where Brain-Wave manipulation is better controlled. Once I am back into a dream-state,, THEN come the 'bullies'.. They take whatever form they need to. They beat me up, or grab my feet so that I can't fly,,, or they suggest to me something dreadful,, (followed by the inevitable dream scenario..) Anything that they can do to distract my mind from my ability to 'project'... It is like having someone 'whisper in your ear' whilst you are dreaming. It is manipulative and invasive... It has been going on like this for, at least, a couple of years.

    The manipulated dream imagery is very strong!!! It stays with you long after you wake up. I have to sit and meditate after waking from a manipulated dream. It feels violating. It stays with me all day, if i do not make an attempt to clear my mind,,, (meditation)

    It used to be that they would come to me directly, during an OBE... Ha! They don't want to do that anymore... In a dream, they have a much better chance to manipulate me, because i sometimes do not know it is a dream... The same reason that they are able to manipulate us in the physical world,,,, BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT YET REALIZED THAT IT IS A DREAM!!! Or very close,, mechanically speaking...

    Becoming lucid in THIS dream,,,, now there's a game changer...

    "The Sleeper Must Awaken!!" Duke Leto Atreites

    Love to all
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 5th July 2014 at 15:55.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

  11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

    Agape (10th July 2014), animovado (7th July 2014), chocolate (17th August 2014), Gardener (5th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014), powessy (6th July 2014), Sebastion (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (5th July 2014), Sophocles (5th July 2014), Wind (5th July 2014), yelik (5th July 2014)

  12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th April 2014
    Posts
    356
    Thanks
    874
    Thanked 1,624 times in 310 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Omniverse:

    Very great topic. May I ask you a question since you know you have been a target of such dream tampering? If you will, are there any defining hints, clues, parameters, etc of these implanted dreams to help you discern whether they are your own or have been implanted? If not, will mastering lucid dreaming allow us to overcome or is it possible that they can override your own consciousness so strongly that being lucid will not matter?
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

    animovado (7th July 2014), chocolate (17th August 2014), genevieve (6th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014)

  14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member BMJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th May 2010
    Posts
    2,844
    Thanks
    55,698
    Thanked 17,179 times in 2,682 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Hi Guys,
    My two cents worth on this topic, I have had experiences dark / evil entities that have induced a nightmare as a means of putting me in a negative state of mind which is favourable for their need to feed of that negative energy.
    The event usually happens between 3am to 4am, the witching hour.
    The associated nightmare is usually of someone close being badly hurt or killed in front of your eyes, for example it might be something like me walking my small dog only to have two rottweilers come out of no where and attacking and ripping my small dog apart in front of my eyes.
    These negative beings look like a trench coated man with a 1950's style gentleman's hat it stands at either the foot of the bed or hovers above me or beside the bed. Also another type of entity comes in the shape of a kidney bean, each about a foot long, they tend to come in a group of about half a dozen they tend to hover at the corners of the ceiling coming threw windows or door ways, they move very quickly whilst the trench coated figure just stands there looking at you. Both types look like a dark shadow and are only in outline.
    Also one type note sure which feed via a needle like fixture which they insert at the base of your neck into your spin.

    They always trying to induce a nightmare and by doing this gain a food source from you.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

    Jake (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), yelik (5th July 2014)

  16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    Omniverse:

    Very great topic. May I ask you a question since you know you have been a target of such dream tampering? If you will, are there any defining hints, clues, parameters, etc of these implanted dreams to help you discern whether they are your own or have been implanted? If not, will mastering lucid dreaming allow us to overcome or is it possible that they can override your own consciousness so strongly that being lucid will not matter?
    As far as I'm aware they have full control of thoughts while in the dream. So realizing you are in a dream wouldn't have any hold on them being able to control one in a dream. I have been in a dream state virtual reality(what I coined for it, or DSVR) where I knew it was a dream and they were still able to control me, also, it was control that I knew I was in the dream..

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    genevieve (6th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014)

  18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd May 2014
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 6,679 times in 1,189 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    It's clearly difficult for anyone to fully understand the effects it has on a person unless you've experienced it. Maybe people have and just don't know it, which is worse.

    Which ever way I look at it I can see no good in trying to control or prevent human evolution and if Simon Parkes is right and they (reptilians) also capture our souls after death, wipe and recycle then how bizarre does this get.

    The sad thing is our leaders including religious ones are quite capable of reading threads like this and would be shocked like anyone else. You would have thought there would be a counter movement to stop this sort of thing? Perhaps there is, Dragon Family, G77 and light illuminati who could easily seek the support of the masses by simply exposing them.

    I looked into RV and atrial projection and it's seems this needs to be done properly and carefully.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

    BMJ (6th July 2014), Gardener (5th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014)

  20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Which ever way I look at it I can see no good in trying to control or prevent human evolution and if Simon Parkes is right and they (reptilians) also capture our souls after death, wipe and recycle then how bizarre does this get.
    As far as I'm aware reptilians cannot capture a soul after it has passed from physicality, unless that being with their own free will gave them the agreement to. What do you mean by wipe and recycle?

    Seems to me they can do virtual reality while the soul is not in the body as well... But I'm pretty sure only the most advanced races can do such(the ones who have discovered all science has to offer). I have been told I will be given an extremely wonderful afterlife by my guides. If you mean wipe the soul by reptilians, I do not think such is possible. Soul cannot be destroyed, and I believe the soul memory cannot be wiped. I could be wrong though, as with most of my beliefs/theories.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    BMJ (6th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014)

  22. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    A dream called Life
    Posts
    7,938
    Thanks
    88,849
    Thanked 49,471 times in 7,723 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    The manipulated dream imagery is very strong!!! It stays with you long after you wake up. I have to sit and meditate after waking from a manipulated dream. It feels violating. It stays with me all day, if i do not make an attempt to clear my mind,,, (meditation)
    This has been the case with me too, though I have never had any out of body experiences (at least that I know of), no matter how hard I have tried. I think that those forces who invade my dreams from time to time (like the past few nights) don't want me to have any astral journeys. Sometimes like last night the dreams have been very distressing and it leaves my mind in a confused state unless I clear it and still it takes a lot to clear it sometimes. It certainly feels like a focused effort to keep me on my toes and those "buggers" are just really annoying. Sometimes I've actually seen their true forms in "sleep paralysis" form when I wake up in the dream world, they're dark, thin and really fast and clever. At least some of them are, they always shun when invoke the heavenly forces. Still, highly annoying.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

    BMJ (6th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), yelik (5th July 2014)

  24. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd May 2014
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 6,679 times in 1,189 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Which ever way I look at it I can see no good in trying to control or prevent human evolution and if Simon Parkes is right and they (reptilians) also capture our souls after death, wipe and recycle then how bizarre does this get.
    As far as I'm aware reptilians cannot capture a soul after it has passed from physicality, unless that being with their own free will gave them the agreement to. What do you mean by wipe and recycle?


    Seems to me they can do virtual reality while the soul is not in the body as well... But I'm pretty sure only the most advanced races can do such(the ones who have discovered all science has to offer). I have been told I will be given an extremely wonderful afterlife by my guides. If you mean wipe the soul by reptilians, I do not think such is possible. Soul cannot be destroyed, and I believe the soul memory cannot be wiped. I could be wrong though, as with most of my beliefs/theories.
    According to Simon Parkes the reptilians, the dominant alien group, can capture the human soul after death due to the EM grid and erase the memory by 'bathing in an electo -magnet field' before reinserting into a new born. I also understand some humans are allowed to retain their memories. Past life flashes are a result of errors in the memory cleans.

    Perhaps the mind control technology is a result of technology transfer from the reptiles

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

    Hervé (5th July 2014), Jake (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014)

  26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2010
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    15,176
    Thanked 20,328 times in 2,633 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Sometimes I've actually seen their true forms in "sleep paralysis" form when I wake up in the dream world, they're dark, thin and really fast and clever. At least some of them are, they always shun when invoke the heavenly forces. Still, highly annoying.
    Wow!. Yes indeed... (btw, being awake during an episode of sleep paralysis,, shows a natural ability to remain awake and aware during deep sleep-trance... ) Which, of course, is a key ingredient to OBE... The fact that you can describe them, shows that you have engaged another set of senses... !!!

    My own experiences are similar. They are (in part) trying to keep us from exploring out-of-body states,, and/or states of mind that will lead us to embrace a bigger picture of consciousness...

    They are, of course, also manipulating for other reasons,,, one of which is to feed directly from the emotional/energetic discharge!!!! (loosh)

    Very clear similarities...
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

    Gardener (5th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014), powessy (6th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), Wind (5th July 2014)

  28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member Sidney's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th April 2010
    Location
    down the Rabbit Hole
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks
    14,238
    Thanked 20,946 times in 4,419 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Omniverse, I would like to ask, is there something hopeful in this at all? Because it seems to me, we have indeed had our free will stripped from us. It is a very serious, and sinister situation that lies upon us at this time, and sometimes it feels like we do not have a chance in hell of escaping this. Thank you so much for outing all of this information.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

    Hervé (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014), Zaya (5th July 2014)

  30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Which ever way I look at it I can see no good in trying to control or prevent human evolution and if Simon Parkes is right and they (reptilians) also capture our souls after death, wipe and recycle then how bizarre does this get.
    As far as I'm aware reptilians cannot capture a soul after it has passed from physicality, unless that being with their own free will gave them the agreement to. What do you mean by wipe and recycle?


    Seems to me they can do virtual reality while the soul is not in the body as well... But I'm pretty sure only the most advanced races can do such(the ones who have discovered all science has to offer). I have been told I will be given an extremely wonderful afterlife by my guides. If you mean wipe the soul by reptilians, I do not think such is possible. Soul cannot be destroyed, and I believe the soul memory cannot be wiped. I could be wrong though, as with most of my beliefs/theories.
    According to Simon Parkes the reptilians, the dominant alien group, can capture the human soul after death due to the EM grid and erase the memory by 'bathing in an electo -magnet field' before reinserting into a new born. I also understand some humans are allowed to retain their memories. Past life flashes are a result of errors in the memory cleans.

    Perhaps the mind control technology is a result of technology transfer from the reptiles
    If this is true I'm so up for this it's not funny. But I just do not believe it. All evidence to me points towards souls not being able to acutely remember details, but energetically carry certain threasholds of wisdom, and I can see it all over Avalon. If it was true, there would be no more old souls on earth. Also, they wouldn't need to do it in the afterlife either if it was true by my estimations. They could just do it to your soul while it's in the body. I would be careful of information from Simon if it was told to him by greys, mantids, or reptilians, as they are natural deceivers IMHO. I'm sure he has good information to share but things like destroying souls, or wiping their wisdom, I simply do not believe is the case. Also, maybe they can do it technologically, but I tend to believe exopolitical agreements would handcuff them to not be able to do it often if ever to a race like ours. Hopefully they do not do it to Simon as he may have entered contracts with his contacts...

    I must say that some seem to be either new souls or have no wisdom whatsoever. But that may be clouded DNA, could be that Simon is right. Who knows.
    Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Omniverse, I would like to ask, is there something hopeful in this at all? Because it seems to me, we have indeed had our free will stripped from us. It is a very serious, and sinister situation that lies upon us at this time, and sometimes it feels like we do not have a chance in hell of escaping this. Thank you so much for outing all of this information.
    Once we develop mind control tech publicly and detection devices of such publicly, it will be something of the past for the most part I think. Until then (or global first contact) free will is something of a luxury to have in this day and age. In many cases it is the illusion of free will that is reality(usually in acute circumstances though). We are in a time window in a young planet's history where dark forces in human form run rampant and are having a great time of it(for example they can VR sex with anyone they want, with that persons real body). It's a time of soulless/heartless men running things for the time being(they do have souls they just don't use them). But there is hope. Humanity will overcome IMO. And eventually heaven on earth will be manifested collectively. We just have some growing pains to get through.
    Last edited by Omni; 5th July 2014 at 18:34.

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    BMJ (6th July 2014), Gardener (5th July 2014), Hervé (5th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), Sidney (5th July 2014), yelik (5th July 2014)

  32. Link to Post #17
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th July 2013
    Location
    Koper
    Age
    46
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 220 times in 57 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Thanks for all information.

    I think that we will have a great change in 2 - 3 years.... Golden age

    :-)

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

    DeDukshyn (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014)

  34. Link to Post #18
    United States Deactivated
    Join Date
    2nd November 2013
    Age
    56
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 442 times in 154 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Sometimes I've actually seen their true forms in "sleep paralysis" form when I wake up in the dream world, they're dark, thin and really fast and clever. At least some of them are, they always shun when invoke the heavenly forces. Still, highly annoying.
    Wow!. Yes indeed... (btw, being awake during an episode of sleep paralysis,, shows a natural ability to remain awake and aware during deep sleep-trance... ) Which, of course, is a key ingredient to OBE... The fact that you can describe them, shows that you have engaged another set of senses... !!!

    My own experiences are similar. They are (in part) trying to keep us from exploring out-of-body states,, and/or states of mind that will lead us to embrace a bigger picture of consciousness...

    They are, of course, also manipulating for other reasons,,, one of which is to feed directly from the emotional/energetic discharge!!!! (loosh)

    Very clear similarities...
    Jake.

    Hello Jake

    Forget about loosh this is not the reason for them being near you during obe in the way you have described it to me. There is a much bigger picture here that goes way beyond this. Loosh is only the emotions needed to experience this life, it is not energy they receive but energy that insures your ability to observe this life in your current form.

    The reptilian brain is only for fight or flight it insures your preservation of life and serves this reason only. Without loosh we would not cry, love, show joy or laugh, become angry or sad. Without the reptilian brain we would not fight for life, stand up for ourselves or run in the presence of danger and would lose the will to live.

    As for them they enter in through the dreams learning and experiencing without reincarnating they are feeding on our experiences. The thing is there is a slide of hand going on and they stand in our way of seeing this(they can not afford you seeing this). Through the dream state they can enter into any experience that you dream of or person within that dream experience. Example: if I was having a dream with one to infinity people in it, I could look into your dream and see who is who and go directly to them from your experience. An obe to them is like a big red flag this marks you and you will not be left alone after that.

    I keep watching as they keep showing me.

    The trick to obe is much simpler then I had once believed for he is able to pull me out whenever they want to show me something. I once thought it was me making this happen(obe) but now I am convinced I am not in control of this he is.

    powessy


    *Updated*

    I will tell this one more thing.

    The primary thing happening here is that we are doing most of this stuff to ourselves. The foods we eat and the environmental issues surrounding us is destroying our connection to this existence weakening or experience here.
    I was told that we are connected here through what they call a cherry cord and this cord is what connects our soul to this experience.

    As this cord is broken they can switch us out with others born in the veil(this was not supposed to happen for these births are not from Gaia) through the process of reincarnation, the dark skinny ones are the ones born there but the others are those that have been switched out for this purpose. There are other places in the veil, you will not see these places, they are where the chosen souls go to as an illusion to another earth experience.

    There are the veil controllers(greys) that were supposed to be controlling this process(death,life and the experience) but there was something that got out of their hands or ability to control. The greys have tried to manipulate the veil and set things right but they are a proud race and decided not to ask for help. The problem got away from them after many years of trying to regain there authority over the veil. They found ways to manipulate their dna to allow them to be born to earth this level but this did them no good for they could be seen before they even had a chance, the dark ones were always one step ahead they have spent much time and effort to accomplish this.
    Last edited by powessy; 6th July 2014 at 07:45.

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

    chocolate (17th August 2014), Jake (6th July 2014), Omni (6th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), spizella (6th July 2014), Wind (6th July 2014), yelik (6th July 2014)

  36. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd May 2014
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 6,679 times in 1,189 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Well, the lines between logic, reality and speculation in this near matrix world are blurry indeed

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

    Shezbeth (6th July 2014)

  38. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th November 2010
    Location
    In the land of the midnight mountain.
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    624
    Thanked 2,653 times in 726 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    As far as I'm aware reptilians cannot capture a soul after it has passed from physicality, unless that being with their own free will gave them the agreement to.
    afaik after death and during sleep the system puts you in the astral level that matches your vibration. the 7th (lowest) is inside the earth, what you'd call hell, where the reptilians can and will do everything with the people/souls who end up there - torture, assf***, kill, everything they like. to these people this is as real as physical life, or more so, because the astral is the plane of emotions.

    the 6th level is on the earths surface and quite similar to it, not yet a nice environment either. once you passed through all astral levels after physical death you're in the mental plane which is what has been called heaven. it also has 7 levels. after that come the buddhic, atmic etc.

    the higher you get in vibration the higher you rise in these planes and once you're out of the astral you can't be reached anymore (by mediums or the like) except by advanced souls who are capable of consciously operating on the mental, causal (higher mental), buddhic planes etc.

    it is a prison system allright but the people who end up in the lower astral levels are there because they deserve to be there, due to what they did in their physical lives that created their low vibration. it's not by choice but by design.

    the reptilians want people to end up there and that's why they "tempt" them to do all sorts of evil things as well as instigating wars and so forth.

    however, the system is no longer supposed to allow such a high level of cruelty, to be misused by these reptilian entities so that's what's going to change soon. at the same time the trapped souls will be allowed to leave but maybe the ones that still have extremely negative incarnations on the planet at this time will be dealt with in a different manner.

    anyway, the way i understand it dreams are no different from other experiences in the astral except that most people are not conscious of what happens to them and hardly remember anything, or remember it correctly, anyway.


    there's also the possibility to create a clone of you and transfer your consciousness into the clone during r.e.m. sleep. you think you dream, if you remember it at all, but it's actually a physical experience. that's what's done for sports by royals, politicians, other wealthy people, celebs, etc. donald marshall exposed all of that and much more.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

    Jake (6th July 2014), Omni (6th July 2014), yelik (6th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts