+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

  1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd December 2016
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,784
    Thanks
    38,939
    Thanked 27,282 times in 3,484 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Aleksandr - <sigh>
    I have not read the author you mention beyond what is on the thread.

    I have often pondered reported paranormal experiences, but have definitely not solidified my belief system in a given direction as to the topic. My interest in this and other esoteric topics has always run deep, and I have examined some of my own experiences inside and out, as yet without solid conclusions. I've also pondered those of some trusted loved ones.

    No, I have not read the author you cite. I am in the middle of 3 books now, and have many sitting on my list I have yet to read. (so many books - too little time!)

    These are your own words - no?
    Quote Look at this gorgeous theatrical circus. "Kron the Alien" claims he came from the planet Khon to save humanity and test your reactions. But just a minute before that, he was running around a common Soviet apartment like a typical, low-level house spirit — pulling blankets over a boy's head, messing with the TV, and creeping into a mother's bed.
    But look what happens when a psychic channels this "entity" in front of researchers! The parasite immediately realizes that in the space age, modern humans won't worship a "goblin." So it instantly proudly declares: "My name is Kron. I am an extraterrestrial representative from the planet Khon! I have been on Earth for 750 years to prevent global catastrophes and raise human spirituality!"

    But then, "Kron the Alien" makes a fatal error. When asked about the paranormal world, he arrogantly exposes his own kind: "Oh, Earth is filled with non-physical entities like leprechauns, goblins, and wood sprites. Their favorite activity is to shapeshift, play dirty tricks on humans, and demonstrate flat, stupid jokes."

    Hey, Kron! Weren't you the one pulling blankets and messing with the TV a minute ago?
    This is a direct, open confession: your "space visitors" are nothing but local, non-physical terrestrial parasites. They have no spaceships, no home planets, and no fixed form. They are shapeshifting deceivers playing a "UFO show". They call themselves "Pleiadians" or "Venusians" just because that's what gullible folks expect to hear in the 21st century.
    Parent Post
    So, why does my simple question pose a quandary in your reaction? Are you not asserting that these phenomena we discuss and ponder may be parasitic, non-physical, and terrestrial? Are you alluding to humans using physical technology? Or something else?

    edit to add: It is just so hard to step out of our frame of reference, even in regards to time and space itself.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 4th October 2026 at 16:21.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  3. Link to Post #42
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Aleksandr - <sigh>
    I have not read the author you mention beyond what is on the thread.

    I have often pondered reported paranormal experiences, but have definitely not solidified my belief system in a given direction as to the topic. My interest in this and other esoteric topics has always run deep, and I have examined some of my own experiences inside and out, as yet without solid conclusions. I've also pondered those of some trusted loved ones.

    No, I have not read the author you cite. I am in the middle of 3 books now, and have many sitting on my list I have yet to read. (so many books - too little time!)

    These are your own words - no?
    Quote Look at this gorgeous theatrical circus. "Kron the Alien" claims he came from the planet Khon to save humanity and test your reactions. But just a minute before that, he was running around a common Soviet apartment like a typical, low-level house spirit — pulling blankets over a boy's head, messing with the TV, and creeping into a mother's bed.
    But look what happens when a psychic channels this "entity" in front of researchers! The parasite immediately realizes that in the space age, modern humans won't worship a "goblin." So it instantly proudly declares: "My name is Kron. I am an extraterrestrial representative from the planet Khon! I have been on Earth for 750 years to prevent global catastrophes and raise human spirituality!"

    But then, "Kron the Alien" makes a fatal error. When asked about the paranormal world, he arrogantly exposes his own kind: "Oh, Earth is filled with non-physical entities like leprechauns, goblins, and wood sprites. Their favorite activity is to shapeshift, play dirty tricks on humans, and demonstrate flat, stupid jokes."

    Hey, Kron! Weren't you the one pulling blankets and messing with the TV a minute ago?
    This is a direct, open confession: your "space visitors" are nothing but local, non-physical terrestrial parasites. They have no spaceships, no home planets, and no fixed form. They are shapeshifting deceivers playing a "UFO show". They call themselves "Pleiadians" or "Venusians" just because that's what gullible folks expect to hear in the 21st century.
    Parent Post
    So, why does my simple question pose a quandary in your reaction? Are you not asserting that these phenomena we discuss and ponder may be parasitic, non-physical, and terrestrial? Are you alluding to humans using physical technology? Or something else?

    edit to add: It is just so hard to step out of our frame of reference, even in regards to time and space itself.
    Yes, those are my exact words, Sue.
    And how else are we supposed to call paranormal phenomena that openly admit to harming humans, even though they can masquerade as benevolent entities or extraterrestrials?

    The only "quandary" here is that I cannot paraphrase an entire book within a single forum post. I am not forcing anyone to read it. I am simply drawing attention to the specific anomalies that should raise immediate suspicion whenever people encounter such phenomena.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,139
    Thanks
    27,969
    Thanked 40,782 times in 5,865 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    I'm gonna take a stab at it, once more.

    The premise of this thread is that all UFOs are a figment of human imagination, like ghosts, goblins, and poltergeists.

    Why couldn't you just state that, instead of wandering around the topic posting books and long excerpts. And poo-pooing every post.

    Okay, i get it now. And no, I don't agree.

    That's it for this thread.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Ashiris (4th October 2026), Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  7. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd December 2016
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,784
    Thanks
    38,939
    Thanked 27,282 times in 3,484 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Aleksandr (here)

    I am simply drawing attention to the specific anomalies that should raise immediate suspicion whenever people encounter such phenomena.
    Welcome to the forum, Aleksandr, and I do think many of us members continuously seek further answers, with very few solidified rock-heads. haha. It's kind of the nature of this forum. Yes, we can be quite suspicious, and some things do sound just plain hokey, so I guess we are in agreement.

    “There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” Hamlet
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  9. Link to Post #45
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I'm gonna take a stab at it, once more.

    The premise of this thread is that all UFOs are a figment of human imagination, like ghosts, goblins, and poltergeists.

    Why couldn't you just state that, instead of wandering around the topic posting books and long excerpts. And poo-pooing every post.

    Okay, i get it now. And no, I don't agree.

    That's it for this thread.
    Because that is simply not true.
    These are not hallucinations or "figments of human imagination."

    It is a well-known fact how UFOs negatively affect electronics, physical equipment, and even automobile engines. The exact same destructive physical impact is documented during localized anomalous activity inside homes. Let the scientists have their say.
    Here is a direct excerpt from the book by Russian researcher Igor Vladimirovich Vinokurov, The Terror: An Illustrated Account of the Poltergeist (Moscow, 1991):

    Quote Numerous accounts are known of poltergeist-induced malfunctions, changes in operation, or failures of a wide variety of household appliances. In several cases I myself — and more than once — have witnessed such anomalies. During poltergeist events, clocks of all kinds frequently malfunction, compass needles spin, lamps flicker and go out, electromechanical bells ring on their own, inexplicable difficulties arise with telephone use, fuses blow, electric meters can run up fantastic electric bills, elevators stop working, the operation of calculators and personal computers is disrupted, burglar alarms are triggered by themselves, the operation of radio receivers, video and television devices is disturbed, difficulties arise with the use of tape recorders, cameras with automatic electronic controls, flash units fail to fire, batteries discharge, and so on and so forth.

    The most curious thing is that the majority of functional disruptions in household appliances cease on their own once the poltergeist manifestations stop. If the latter continue, the specialists called in are unable either to explain the cause of the electrical and other disturbances or to provide effective assistance in eliminating them.

    Ordinary photographic film, too, sometimes falls victim to the influence of these strange forces. When photographing in poltergeist locations, strange light exposures may appear on the negative. Sometimes the film turns out to be heavily overexposed. Apparently, the first such observation dates back to 1898. A researcher intended to photograph something that was noisily moving heavy antique furniture at night on the second floor of a house in one of London's suburbs, known for being "restless." At night, having waited behind a closed door on the second floor for the manifestations to begin, the researcher quickly threw the door open and took a photograph using a magnesium flash. Without waiting for dawn, he impatiently developed the film. It turned out to be heavily overexposed.

    Almost the same thing was observed in 1981 when photographing at a poltergeist site. But the overexposure was deemed "theoretically impossible": the photography was done with a high-quality camera with automatic electronic controls, equipped with a special flash unit.

    Moscow researcher, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences A. G. Parkhomov in 1987 discovered a significant — one-and-a-half to two times compared to the control — increase in fogging on a light-protected section of photographic film that had been "exposed" while wrapped in light-tight paper in a poltergeist apartment. This observation suggests that if the photographic film (along with the camera) had been in the poltergeist apartment long enough (and in both 1898 and 1981, that appears to have been the case), it could have been fogged even before the moment of photographing. Hence the "overexposure."

    There is another observation by A. G. Parkhomov indicating that "not all is well" in poltergeist apartments. In such apartments he recorded intrinsic infra-low-frequency electrical noise of one type of photoresistor. It turned out that recordings made before visiting a poltergeist apartment are characterized by rhythmicity with a predominance of periods shorter than 100 seconds. For recordings made in such apartments, rhythms with periods of 110–120, 155, and 175–180 seconds are characteristic. Interestingly, these rhythms persist for at least several more hours after the sensor is taken to another location. A. G. Parkhomov concluded that poltergeist effects can be "carried out" beyond the site of their occurrence. Could this be related to observations that such effects are sometimes seemingly "introduced" into the homes or apartments of persons who frequently visit places of poltergeist activity? And those who frequently visit such places are the relatives and friends of the family beset by the poltergeist, as well as researchers of this strange phenomenon.

    Be that as it may, a whole series of curious facts indicates that in a poltergeist apartment, as in any other anomalous zone, some physically acting factor manifests itself. Sufficient evidence of its presence has been gathered. I would add that researchers from Tomsk (Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences V. N. Salnikov and colleagues) recently reported the detection of standing radio waves in an urban poltergeist apartment. They found that both the standing radio waves and the bio-locational anomalies are confined to the sites of localized manifestations of various poltergeist phenomena in that apartment, are variable in time, and intersect the structure of the house at various angles. They also identified a deviation (deflection) of the magnetic compass needle in the corridor and in the rooms of the apartment. It amounted to ±20° in the north-south direction.

    This is not an isolated case. A similar periodically recurring magnetic anomaly, observed in a small one-story poltergeist-plagued house belonging to the Chaprazov family in the Bulgarian village of Dibich, was reported in 1989. For instance, at one moment the magnetic compass needle points north-south, while at another it already registers an east-west direction.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Ernie Nemeth (4th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2017
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,084
    Thanks
    31,457
    Thanked 16,594 times in 2,058 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    The book Aleksandr is referring to was just recently published on September 21st, 2026... 14 days ago...

    The author apparently died in 2015, so I am unsure how a dead woman publishes a book? But here is a description of it:

    EDIT: (My apologies, either I missed it, or forgot that Aleksandr translated it)

    Elena Perepelkina The Mystery Of The Supreme Mind 2 Trojan Gifts For Free Cheese Lovers

    Publication date
    2026-09-21
    Topics
    paranormal phenomena
    Collection
    opensource
    Language
    English
    Item Size
    263.7M

    Elena Leonidovna Perepelkina (1958–2015)

    A Russian design engineer and convinced materialist experiences clinical death and begins hearing voices in her head. Instead of panicking and silencing them with medication, she enters into dialogue with them. At first the voices present themselves as terrestrial scientists experimenting with telepathy, then as extraterrestrials, and finally as the Supreme Mind.

    In the early 1990s she writes her first book — The Mystery of the Supreme Mind, or Why Aliens Are Ashamed to Get Acquainted With Us — and soon realizes she was too hasty. The interlocutors change. The new ones begin answering far more uncomfortable questions and revealing increasingly shocking information.

    The second book is an attempt to obtain explanations for the mysteries: UFOs, Bigfoot, poltergeists, death, the soul, time, and the secrets of the cosmos. And above all — what, or who, the Supreme Mind actually is. According to the author, all of these turn out to be parts of a single system of the universe.

    No chakras, no channeling, no religiosity, and no cosmic vibrations. Only the approach of an engineer who treats the paranormal as a technical problem to be solved. She asks her invisible interlocutors hard questions and refuses to accept answers on faith.

    The second book was written in the late 1990s, appeared on the internet in the early 2000s, was never published in print, and attracted almost no attention. This is not esotericism. It is closer to an exposure of esotericism. It is addressed first of all to those who seek rational mechanisms behind the unexplained, who are dissatisfied with the vague explanations of mediums and psychics, and also to people who encounter the paranormal and find no help from scientists.

    The author died in 2015. There will be no further information. Whether to believe the author or not is a personal decision. But the system she proposes is logical and consistent — something rarely found among contactees. Many will strongly dislike this book. Others may find in it the answers they have been seeking for years.

    Addeddate
    2026-09-21 15:49:43
    Identifier
    elena-perepelkina-the-mystery-of-the-supreme-mind-2-trojan-gifts-for-free-cheese-lovers
    Identifier-ark
    ark:/13960/s2bt7sn2mpg
    Ocr_converted
    pdf-to-hocr 1.1.37
    Ocr_module_version
    0.0.21
    Page_number_confidence
    20
    Page_number_module_version
    1.0.5
    Scanner
    Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.7.0

    Here is the link


    The thing for me is? All contact experiences are different, sparked for different reasons, and just as unique as the individual themselves. No one author, in a world full of possibilities, (and even more that we could never fully know and understand), could be boiled down to just one book, and one individual examining such things, and their conclusions.

    She sure tried to cover them all however. The author herself suggested, her first book was "wrong" and her experiences evolved into something different entirely, than what it was in the first book. I find it fascinating she decided to branch out her explorations about such things into every topic known as woo woo, and try to put that into only one book, I am sure the experiences of others could fill a library and because each would be uniquely suited to the individual, each story would be different, as well as their conclusions.

    I suppose if you consider humans could be doing it, it is indeed possible and I do believe we have advanced tech enough to simulate almost anything to the point of humanity believing we are being engaged. V2K alone would be enough to shake someone's foundation if they weren't aware of it.

    Good luck in your journey to your truth... And I mean that sincerely...

    I edited this post, for anyone reading it. To apologize to Aleksandr. I left the beginning so everyone could see what I wrote that garnered the response.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th October 2026 at 19:54.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  13. Link to Post #47
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    The book Aleksandr is referring to was just recently published on September 21st, 2026... 14 days ago...

    The author apparently died in 2015, so I am unsure how a dead woman publishes a book? But here is a description of it:

    Elena Perepelkina The Mystery Of The Supreme Mind 2 Trojan Gifts For Free Cheese Lovers

    Publication date
    2026-09-21
    Topics
    paranormal phenomena
    Collection
    opensource
    Language
    English
    Item Size
    263.7M

    Elena Leonidovna Perepelkina (1958–2015)

    A Russian design engineer and convinced materialist experiences clinical death and begins hearing voices in her head. Instead of panicking and silencing them with medication, she enters into dialogue with them. At first the voices present themselves as terrestrial scientists experimenting with telepathy, then as extraterrestrials, and finally as the Supreme Mind.

    In the early 1990s she writes her first book — The Mystery of the Supreme Mind, or Why Aliens Are Ashamed to Get Acquainted With Us — and soon realizes she was too hasty. The interlocutors change. The new ones begin answering far more uncomfortable questions and revealing increasingly shocking information.

    The second book is an attempt to obtain explanations for the mysteries: UFOs, Bigfoot, poltergeists, death, the soul, time, and the secrets of the cosmos. And above all — what, or who, the Supreme Mind actually is. According to the author, all of these turn out to be parts of a single system of the universe.

    No chakras, no channeling, no religiosity, and no cosmic vibrations. Only the approach of an engineer who treats the paranormal as a technical problem to be solved. She asks her invisible interlocutors hard questions and refuses to accept answers on faith.

    The second book was written in the late 1990s, appeared on the internet in the early 2000s, was never published in print, and attracted almost no attention. This is not esotericism. It is closer to an exposure of esotericism. It is addressed first of all to those who seek rational mechanisms behind the unexplained, who are dissatisfied with the vague explanations of mediums and psychics, and also to people who encounter the paranormal and find no help from scientists.

    The author died in 2015. There will be no further information. Whether to believe the author or not is a personal decision. But the system she proposes is logical and consistent — something rarely found among contactees. Many will strongly dislike this book. Others may find in it the answers they have been seeking for years.

    Addeddate
    2026-09-21 15:49:43
    Identifier
    elena-perepelkina-the-mystery-of-the-supreme-mind-2-trojan-gifts-for-free-cheese-lovers
    Identifier-ark
    ark:/13960/s2bt7sn2mpg
    Ocr_converted
    pdf-to-hocr 1.1.37
    Ocr_module_version
    0.0.21
    Page_number_confidence
    20
    Page_number_module_version
    1.0.5
    Scanner
    Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.7.0

    Here is the link

    I admire your wanting to tackle one topic at a time here on the forum, this one, being the promotion of this book which was VERY RECENTLY published... (14 days ago)... I can't help but notice most of your recent posts (All but one) were on this thread solely. (You must have been on a waiting list for that book, or had found the information elsewhere before it went to print) WOW...

    The thing for me is? All contact experiences are different, sparked for different reasons, and just as unique as the individual themselves. No one author, in a world full of possibilities, (and even more that we could never fully know and understand), could be boiled down to just one book, and one individual examining such things, and their conclusions. She sure tried to cover them all as well! . The author herself suggested, her first book was "wrong" and her experiences evolved into something different entirely, than what it was in the first book. As such, I think it is ridiculous to come here and suggest we should all believe this one is any different... But that's just my opinion.

    Adding Admiral Byrd, and information about a fictional movie, meant to poke fun at Nazi's on the moon? Doesn't even make any sense in the realm of you trying to explain how we should be worried et are magnetically parasiting onto our minds...

    Good luck in your journey to your truth... And I mean that sincerely... But I will trust me own experienes versus someone else's "truth about reality"
    There is absolutely no mystery here, Denise. The author wrote the book in 2005 in Russian and passed away in 2015. I translated it into English myself and uploaded the full translation to the internet on September 21st, 2026. This is written in my very first opening post.

    I have absolutely zero commercial interest in this. I am not selling anything. I simply believe that it contains information that could be highly interesting and valuable to English-speaking readers who want to examine this phenomenon beyond standard UFO blueprints.
    Last edited by Aleksandr; 4th October 2026 at 18:26.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Ewan (5th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2017
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,084
    Thanks
    31,457
    Thanked 16,594 times in 2,058 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    My apologies, I edited my post above, leaving the top so people would know what you were replying to... That was quite some feat to translate an entire book... Can I ask? How much of it did you find worthy of note?

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Ewan (5th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  17. Link to Post #49
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    My apologies, I edited my post above, leaving the top so people would know what you were replying to... That was quite some feat to translate an entire book... Can I ask? How much of it did you find worthy of note?
    No problem at all, Denise.
    How could anyone possibly be angry or offended by such a charming lady?
    Translating it was indeed quite a challenging feat — the text is heavily packed with complex Russian idioms.
    I have already quoted all the most fascinating and worthy of note concepts in my posts above.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (5th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2022
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Language
    English
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,183
    Thanks
    27,395
    Thanked 13,389 times in 2,154 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Aleksandr (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    My apologies, I edited my post above, leaving the top so people would know what you were replying to... That was quite some feat to translate an entire book... Can I ask? How much of it did you find worthy of note?
    No problem at all, Denise.
    How could anyone possibly be angry or offended by such a charming lady?
    Translating it was indeed quite a challenging feat — the text is heavily packed with complex Russian idioms.
    I have already quoted all the most fascinating and worthy of note concepts in my posts above.

    Hi Aleksandr. Thank you for the invite for beers and discussion in your earlier post. Beers are on me. Might need some help on how to get there (should I fly or should I row? &#127926. And I hope Dizi will join us, add some elegance to the table.

    Last night, upon arriving back home after a bar run (skateboard, cruiser setup), a skunk squeezed him or her self out from under the 4 step (steps up and then down, continuing on, dunno what that’s called) to my entrance door. I get along with skunks, so I chirped up mildly and friendlyly, voicing my practiced made up (but sincere) friendly critter talk. Big buddy waddled off around the corner, leaving just a faint whiff of its formidable signature scent. I took that as good buddy saying hi and bye, maybe as friendly as those critters get.

    What I’m getting to, is you Russians and your bears. So many vids of good interactions, that if that is generally true, seems like yous generally are good neighbours with bears. And other critters? Cheers.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2022
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Language
    English
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,183
    Thanks
    27,395
    Thanked 13,389 times in 2,154 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Aleksandr (here)

    P.S. Excuse me, but I couldn't translate "apyxnwe." Is that some kind of alien language, perhaps?

    First world problems (all round). Best I could conjure for Дружище, buddy.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Denise/Dizi (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2026), Yoda (5th October 2026)

  23. Link to Post #52
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote Posted by Aleksandr (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    My apologies, I edited my post above, leaving the top so people would know what you were replying to... That was quite some feat to translate an entire book... Can I ask? How much of it did you find worthy of note?
    No problem at all, Denise.
    How could anyone possibly be angry or offended by such a charming lady?
    Translating it was indeed quite a challenging feat — the text is heavily packed with complex Russian idioms.
    I have already quoted all the most fascinating and worthy of note concepts in my posts above.

    Hi Aleksandr. Thank you for the invite for beers and discussion in your earlier post. Beers are on me. Might need some help on how to get there (should I fly or should I row? &#127926. And I hope Dizi will join us, add some elegance to the table.

    Last night, upon arriving back home after a bar run (skateboard, cruiser setup), a skunk squeezed him or her self out from under the 4 step (steps up and then down, continuing on, dunno what that’s called) to my entrance door. I get along with skunks, so I chirped up mildly and friendlyly, voicing my practiced made up (but sincere) friendly critter talk. Big buddy waddled off around the corner, leaving just a faint whiff of its formidable signature scent. I took that as good buddy saying hi and bye, maybe as friendly as those critters get.

    What I’m getting to, is you Russians and your bears. So many vids of good interactions, that if that is generally true, seems like yous generally are good neighbours with bears. And other critters? Cheers.
    I don't know about bears, but I prefer cats.

    Since we have touched upon the subject of "critters," I will add a few words.
    This might interest fellow cat lovers, but cats are not merely animals. They possess what can be described as specific 'psychic abilities'. This particular trait likely explains their extraordinary survival rate and the origin of the "nine lives" myth.
    One might ask how UFOs, poltergeists, and domestic cats are interconnected. As it turns out, they all relate directly to the mechanics of terrestrial paranormality.

    Here is what Elena Perepelkina states regarding this matter in her records:

    Quote Is it true that a black cat crossing the road brings bad luck? Not necessarily black and not necessarily crossing the road, but a hungry, offended, or frightened cat who personally disliked you for some reason is capable of sending you something akin to an 'astral gift', sharing his own bad mood and poor well-being. Is it not for such 'gifts' that dogs hate them? When walking with a full bag of fish, do not be greedy upon noticing a hungry, envious feline gaze; give at least a fish head or the smallest little fish. Cats are madly fond of fish, yet they do not know how to catch it themselves. Only salted fish is harmful to them; it must not be given.

    For God's sake, do not think that the extermination of cats will rid you of danger. Quite the contrary. The soul of a killed cat will be able to stand up for herself, and if she wants to take revenge, she will haunt you to death. Their patience and perseverance when they watch for prey, their attachment to the home, to the territory will drive you into the grave. Cats must be protected and cared for, and you must cherish their signs of attention, because these 'purring creatures' are capable of gifts worthy of fairytale fairies. But they make them only out of a fullness of feelings and an excess of gratitude, because these are, after all, just cats. Back in the day, our distant ancestors already noticed that with a cat in the house, it is warmer and cozier; people get sick less frequently and treat each other with more kindness and tolerance. True, they had no idea that our generation would frequently encounter an allergy to cat hair, which supposedly leads to asthma.

    Cats are amazing animals. If a cat has grown fond of you, you are in no danger of a coma. But if it has come to hate you... How fortunate that they are peace-loving! Try not to quarrel with cats—it is dangerous!

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (6th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2026)

  25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2022
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Language
    English
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,183
    Thanks
    27,395
    Thanked 13,389 times in 2,154 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Aleksandr (here)

    I don't know about bears, but I prefer cats.

    Since we have touched upon the subject of "critters," I will add a few words.
    This might interest fellow cat lovers, but cats are not merely animals. They possess what can be described as specific 'psychic abilities'. This particular trait likely explains their extraordinary survival rate and the origin of the "nine lives" myth.
    One might ask how UFOs, poltergeists, and domestic cats are interconnected. As it turns out, they all relate directly to the mechanics of terrestrial paranormality.

    Here is what Elena Perepelkina states regarding this matter in her records:
    .
    .
    .

    Hi Aleksandr. Nice story about cats. Please notice my avatar pic, cat who I called Buddy, a local feral friend who I fed and watered through two winters (heated outside water bowl). I don’t care for Elena’s take on cat parapsychology, nor for your concurrence/admiration of that. I think that you both are anthropomorphizing cats. Sure, cats may have part-souls, they may be spiritually closer to us Children of God than the consciousness-collectives like bugs and other simpler life forms and even other mammals. Doesn’t mean we can ascribe to them our own weaknesses.

    I have interacted with wild bears here in Canada. Always good encounters, mostly the smaller Black kind, and one or two Grizzlies. They feel special to me, especially since they could easily kill me but didn’t. I find it odd-funny that I’ve had more bear time than a Russian. My glimmer thought is that you live in a city scape, and that your concerns might be more urbane. Best of luck and life to you.


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026)

  27. Link to Post #54
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    It appears that many participants in this thread are struggling to grasp the core scope and objective of Elena Perepelkina's book. Rather than analyzing the provided material and technical references, the discussion frequently drifts into unrelated personal anecdotes regarding domestic biology, local wildlife, and folklore.
    Since it is impossible to post the entire volume here textually, I am providing the complete Table of Contents below.

    Elena Perepelkina
    THE MYSTERY OF THE SUPREME MIND 2: TROJAN GIFTS FOR FREE-CHEESE LOVERS
    (Notes of a Contactee)

    Chapter 1

    • Holy Simplicity
    • Nested Worlds: The Result of an Emergency
    • What Does the Supreme Mind Have to Do with It?
    • Weight or Mass?
    • Do We See the Spatial Fabric?
    • What Time Looks Like
    • Curiosity is the Perpetual Motion Machine of the Universe
    • The Shadow of an Airplane
    • Three Kilometers of Time
    • The Secret of Acupuncture
    • Ghosts and Phantoms
    • What Destroyed Ancient Kingdoms
    • Yoga, Sports, and Starvation
    • The Golden Boy
    • Coma
    • Zombies
    • Time Wrapped in Cellophane
    • The Games of the Continuum
    • This Strange 'Gift' of Hypnosis…
    • The Panic Trigger
    • The Glass Barrier
    • Time Is Afraid of the Pyramids
    • Why Do Microbes Divide and Not Age?
    • Predatory Plants and Animal Yogis
    • The Past, the Future, and the Possibility of Traveling There
    • Doppelgangers
    • The Zone of Transformations
    • A Game of Giveaway

    Chapter 2

    • Barber of the Universe
    • My Journey to Orthodoxy and Back Again
    • Where Did the Atmosphere Come From
    • In the Image and Likeness of God
    • The Miracles of Reincarnation
    • Meet the Soul
    • Some Inner Voice You Are
    • The Secret of the Pituitary Gland
    • How Long Does a Soul Live?
    • The Hellish Vortex
    • Bobbleheads
    • The Business and Dreams of Reiki Preachers
    • New Trends in Religion
    • Heavenly 'Tamagotchis'
    • Holograms
    • The Influence of Iodine on the Soul
    • A Hundred Mad Monkeys
    • Who Gets into Heaven
    • Stigmata
    • The Rational Core of Religion
    • The Terrifying Spacesuit
    • Running on a Knife's Edge
    • Christian Miracles
    • A Mass-Produced Image
    • A Rain of Crucian Carp
    • Battles in the Sky

    Chapter 3

    • Specialization
    • Mummification and 'Holy Bodies'
    • The Cause of Dementia
    • The 'Stellar Family' of Our Souls
    • The Miracles of Suntanning
    • 'Soulful' Nevi
    • Astrology
    • The Rat Plague
    • Entities
    • Who Needs the Paranormal
    • The 'Menu'
    • 'Free Cheese'
    • The Battle of the Giants
    • 'Trojan gifts'
    • What Do Psychics See?
    • How Much Do Crowbars Cost?
    • The Third Eye
    • Where Memory Escapes To
    • Better Not Go Mad from Telepathy…
    • Sectarianism and 'Ecstatic Trance Rituals'
    • Through the Looking-Glass
    • Old Testament Miracles
    • Orgy of the Dead
    • Obderikha—The Night Hag—Devourer
    • Psychic Surgery
    • How Cancer is Cured

    Chapter 4

    • Why Kill the Serial Killers?
    • Split Personality
    • Gray Hair is a Hack
    • Implants
    • Heart Attack
    • The Healing Refrigerator
    • We Already Skipped the End of the World
    • The Salsk Message
    • Letters From the Next World
    • News From Paradise
    • Strange Spirituality
    • Unfortunate Baba Vanga
    • Don't Teach Us How to Live!
    • The Sinister Shadow of 'Channeling'
    • Emissaries of the Pleiades
    • 'Dimensionality'

    Chapter 5

    • What is Gravity?
    • Meet the Photon!
    • 'A Snake in the Milk'
    • The Cause of Sleepwalking
    • Who Needs Inertia?
    • But I’ve Never Seen a Calorie
    • The Speed of Light
    • Wonders in the World of Microparticles
    • The Relativity of the Theory of Relativity, and the Cowboy Riding a Quarter of a Horse
    • What Do Clocks Actually Measure?
    • Why Time is Afraid of Pyramids

    Chapter 6

    • Where to Get Enough Dust for One Planet?
    • Parasite Stars
    • The Origin of the Solar System
    • Kozyrev's Experiments
    • The Dispersion of Stars
    • Can a Black Hole... Choke?
    • The Age of Celestial Bodies
    • Magma—The Territory of the Continuum
    • The Source of Cosmic Dust
    • The 'Breather' of Earth
    • Why is a Vacuum Needed?
    • Macroworlds of the First and Second Order
    • A Routine Experiment
    • Organics… of Water
    • Cometary Tail Surprises

    Chapter 7

    • Spiritualism
    • Death in One's Sleep
    • Secrets of Photographs
    • An Obscure Hint
    • 'Crushed Aspirin'
    • Does Broken Crockery Bring Good Luck?
    • Kinsmen's Souls
    • Poltergeists
    • Four-Legged Fairies
    • Asthma
    • Bronze, Tar, and Pitch
    • Levitation
    • How to Restore Youth?
    • Ball Lightning and Linear Lightning
    • Can It Be That Someone Actually Lives on Venus?
    • A Phone Call from the Innocently Slain
    • Internal Stresses
    • Running Along a Thread


    Chapter 8

    • What is Easier: Not Glazing Balconies or Plugging Toilets?
    • A Backwater of the Universe
    • So Which Number Planet from the Sun Do We Live On?
    • The Emergence of Atmosphere and Water
    • Worlds 'en Face' and 'in Profile'
    • Volcanic Eruptions
    • Crystals
    • Retroreflectors
    • Tornadoes and Pathogenic Zones
    • 'Submarines' and 'Airplanes'
    • Why Don't Trees Run?
    • Birds
    • A Creative Laboratory for New Species of Living Creatures
    • A House That Gives Birth to Houses
    • Miracles with Insects
    • Cloning—a Recipe for the Immortality of a Civilization

    Chapter 9

    • Death
    • The Mysterious Tunnel
    • The Third Eye
    • Domovois and 'Entities'
    • UFOs
    • Mirages
    • Surrey Pumas, Bigfoot, and Nessie
    • The UFO Show: Aliens or Renegades?
    • Beware of Cheap Imitations
    • Contact of the Sixth Kind
    • Magic and Sorcery
    • Brain-Dead People
    • A Bit on the Benefits of Cremation
    • Could the Shoes Be Too Tight for Dead Men?
    • Dead Water
    • Military Mischief

    Chapter 10

    • Ladybug, Fly Away to… Mars
    • Freeze-Frame at the Stadium
    • Where Did the Time Go?
    • Three Extra Steps
    • The Melted Water
    • Pseudo-Travel into Pseudo-Time
    • Meet the Friedmon
    • Quili City
    • Footprints on the Stones
    • The Wolf in Imaginary Time
    • The Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project
    • The Splitting of Universes
    • Guests from the Day-Before-Yesterday’s Future
    • Miracles with the Titanic
    • Homework Assignment
    • Incredible Stories


    Chapter 11

    The Greatest Secret of Our Supreme Mind

    Chapter 12

    The final chapter. Not quite an epilogue, but still……

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (6th October 2026), Ewan (6th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2026)

  29. Link to Post #55
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Those who read my earlier post about the poltergeist’s self-revelation will recall it rejoicing that its victim possessed suitable vibrational frequencies—characterized by specific voltage and resistance—allowing it to magnetically latch onto brain cells. Readers might argue, however, that a poltergeist is one thing, while aliens are something else entirely. Well then... let us hear what the so-called 'aliens' have to say.

    Below is an excerpt from a book by ufologist Alexey Priyma (A. Priyma's book 'UFO! Eyewitnesses of the Unidentified' ('Grand' publishing house, 1997), in which he attempts to extract information from aliens using hypnosis.

    Quote Antonina Zaitseva claimed that on the evening of September 23, 1988, she suddenly saw five glowing fiery orbs appear before her. They hovered, lined up in a row. Almost immediately, the orbs transformed into five humanoid figures, composed again entirely of light... A yellowish haze clouded, in the next second, not only her vision but also Antonina's consciousness.
    At the same time, she hallucinated hearing voices in the haze for a long time. It seemed they were questioning her about something, and the woman answered the questions in great detail. Then the voices fell silent. The swirling veil stopped obscuring her vision, as well as her trance-fogged mind.
    Antonina Zaitseva looked around. The luminous beings had vanished. Not a single word from her long conversation with them remained in the woman's memory...
    The hypnosis session began.
    Valery placed the woman, who lay face up with closed eyes on the couch, into a hypnotic state and handed over the so-called contact "rapport" to me. From that moment until the end of the session, Antonina could hear only my voice. I asked the questions; she answered. And Valery Avdeev "held" the hypnotic field with his hands spread above her.
    Beside us, Alexander bustled about with a camera, its shutter clicking rhythmically.
    Obedient to the hypnotist's firm instruction, Zaitseva returned in memory to the extraordinary event of her life. Now she was reliving the encounter with the luminous beings.
    — Remember, remember, remember — I droned insistently in a muffled voice, leaning over her.
    — You have an excellent memory. You remember everything... What are those beings saying? How did your conversation with them begin?
    Antonina answered with difficulty, making long pauses between words. She was in a deep trance. Her subconscious was fully uninhibited. From its mysterious depths, images and pictures floated up at the speed of very slow-motion cinematography — things that had seemingly been hidden away there forever, by someone unknown and in some unknown fashion, from her conscious "self."
    — They... They say they have come from a world that has no name in our language. They are good. I can feel it... Yes, here they are saying it themselves:
    —"Do not be afraid of us. We have come with good intentions."
    — What intentions exactly?
    — I don't know — whispered the hypnotized woman.
    — They say: "We are knowledge. And we are light. We come to your world not often. But when we do come, we seek among you those who are capable of communicating with us and not dying afterward."
    —I ask them: "So I won't die after your visit?"
    —They answer: "No. You have good resonant frequencies. They are suitable for contact with us. Tell us about yourself."
    —"What should I tell?"
    —"Whatever you wish. Go on, tell us."
    —And I began to tell.
    — Did they ask leading questions during your account?
    — They did.
    — Give examples of such questions. What facts of your life interested them in particular?
    Antonina Zaitseva, who until that moment had been lying peacefully and quietly on the couch, suddenly began to breathe loudly and unevenly.
    — I can't — she forced out with visible strain through trembling lips. — It's forbidden.
    — What's forbidden?
    — Forbidden. A total ban... Those leading questions of theirs... With their help, they learned, through the events of my life, something important about events on Earth in general. I can't talk about it. It's forbidden... I feel ill. My heart is jumping out of my chest. Listen, I really do feel very ill. Hey, is anyone there? Help! Why is it so dark all around?...
    With the tips of my fingers I carefully grasped Antonina's wrist and, startled, immediately pulled my hand away from her trembling hand. The pulse on her wrist was pounding as if a jackhammer were working under the skin.
    — Immediately forget about all those leading questions — I commanded in a stern tone.
    — Drive all memories of them out of your head. And calm down. The main thing is to calm down... You feel how you are calming down, how you are becoming comfortable and pleasant. Very good. Very. Very.
    —Yes. Good and pleasant. I feel it... Let Sasha leave.
    — Who?
    — Well, the one with the camera... Sasha... Let him leave.
    Valery Avdeev and I exchanged glances. The hypnotist expressively raised his eyebrows, demonstrating his surprise. I gave a short snort, also somewhat puzzled.
    The fact is that, while preparing for the hypnosis session, Valery and I had quickly introduced Antonina to Alexander, presenting him as a photographer. In the rush and hurry, we forgot to give his name when introducing him. And in the minutes that followed, we didn't mention it either — well, you know, the occasion simply never arose.
    Antonina Zaitseva, having entered the hypnotic state, had apparently telepathically extracted from one of us the information about the photographer's name. Most likely, she extracted it directly from the photographer himself.
    — Why must Sasha leave? — I inquired.
    —He's... He's not the right person. Not one of ours. He's dangerous. They don't want him to be present here at this moment.
    — Who are "they"?
    — The guests — Antonina uttered in a barely audible, sluggish voice. — Guests from another world. They heard the conversation you and I are having right now. They...
    And the hypnotized woman fell silent for a long time. I sat and waited for her to continue, intrigued by her slip about the mysterious "they" having supposedly "heard our conversation." Finally, Zaitseva stirred again.
    — It was pointless — she exhaled in a rustling whisper.
    — Yes, it was pointless for you to start all this. You only alarmed them with your attempts... Pointless.
    — What attempts?
    Antonina, breathing evenly, said nothing.
    — What was pointless? Answer the question.
    The woman continued to breathe evenly, her lips sealed.
    — Here, let me try — Valery Avdeev chimed in, baring his teeth in a predatory grin.
    — We'll shake her up right now. She'll talk for us in no time. She'll sing like a nightingale.
    A note of threat rang in his voice. Valery placed his palm on the forehead of the woman lying on the couch and concentrated. Zaitseva let out a loud groan.
    — The attempts... — she wheezed.
    — Your attempts to uncover the nature of the leading questions have greatly alarmed them. And there, with them... well, I don't know... something like a warning lamp lit up. An alarm was declared.
    Antonina caught her breath and let out another groan. Her eyes were still squeezed tightly shut, her eyelids quivered slightly, and a chalky pallor suddenly spread across her cheeks — something I didn't like at all.
    — Take your hand off her forehead — I snapped, turning to Avdeev.
    — Immediately reduce the level of hypnotic influence. And don't touch her again. Don't forget that you have a hypnotic field of monstrous power. The slightest overpressure on your part could burn out her brain like an electric lightbulb.
    And I again focused my gaze on Antonina Zaitseva.
    — Tonechka, how are you feeling?
    — Strange — pronounced the hypnotized woman in a half-strangled, choking voice.
    — Very strange... And I didn't know that all this time I've been, it turns out, under their surveillance.
    — Since that very day?
    —Yes.
    — Continuously?
    —Yes.
    — Does that mean that today, at this very moment, too...
    —Yes, at this very moment too... You... You've greatly upset them. They immediately rushed here. They are already here now. They intend to have a heart-to-heart talk with you personally.
    — What... did... you say?! — I whispered, also choking on words from astonishment.
    — They are already here — Antonina repeated indifferently. — And they demand that Sasha leave. He is harmful and dangerous. A bad person. Let him leave. No conversation will take place in his presence.
    The photographer Alexander stared at the hypnotized lady with open displeasure. I correctly read his angry gaze. It was little joy to hear such things about oneself, as he had just heard, especially relayed supposedly from the words of mysterious, all-powerful, and probably omniscient "guests from another world" who, by virtue of their omniscience, could not be mistaken in their character assessments.
    — Get out of the apartment — Valery Avdeev ordered, aiming his index finger at the photographer like a pistol.
    — Wait outside. We'll call you when we need you.
    Alexander flashed his eyes furiously. Shrugged. Pouted resentfully. Tossed the camera onto the armchair standing at the foot of the couch where Antonina Zaitseva lay. He spun on his heel and silently walked out of the room into the hallway. I heard the door open and then close — the one leading to the stairwell.
    — Sasha has left — I announced.
    — That is good.
    — And they, you say, are already here... Is it true that they are here?
    Antonina produced a series of strange gurgling sounds. Then she said:
    — They are telling you: "Do not be afraid of us. We have come from a world that lies very far away, but very close."
    — Far away, but close... Hm. Where exactly?
    — They answer: "It lies below the solar valleys in the seventh spin state, counting in order." End of answer.
    — Very interesting — I enunciated briskly with studied enthusiasm.
    Though it was completely incomprehensible.
    — Ask them: is the meaning of the term "spin" from the vocabulary of our Earth physics, which studies the microcosm, known to them?
    — Yes. It is known. They report: "We used this term to approximately explain where we come from. The essence of your term only partially reflects the processes that cannot be described in other words in your simple language." End of message.
    I objected immediately:
    — In our simple language, as they call it, there are other words that are probably suitable for descriptions.
    — They clarify: "Unsuitable for descriptions." End of clarification.
    At that moment, Valery Avdeev began to breathe anxiously, fidget, and shift about. The chair creaked plaintively under his large, portly body. Valery was seated on that chair at the head of the couch, beside the woman who lay sprawled in a trance upon it. Valery's hands, which had been hovering in the air above the hypnotized lady's head — "holding" the hypnotic field — suddenly flew away from her head to the side.
    Avdeev turned to me and, pointing his finger at the ceiling, said quietly:
    — I think a flying saucer is hovering over the house.
    — Stop joking, Dude — I frowned. — It's neither the time nor the place for such jokes.
    — Alexey, I am not joking at all — Avdeev said, slightly raising his voice.
    — My extrasensory gut tells me it's hovering right above us. Above the roof of the building. In the sky.
    — Well, let it hover! — I barked, irritated, since I didn't believe a word of it, naturally.
    — Please, put your hands back in position. "Hold" the field — and I leaned over Antonina again.
    — So, they say that our language has no words suitable for describing... uh... certain extraterrestrial processes — I reminded her.
    — And what else do they say?
    — They ask you...
    — About what?
    — They ask that you never again discuss with me, under hypnosis, the nature of their leading questions. Do you hear — never. This must not be done. It is forbidden.
    — Fine. I won't. What do they say next?
    — They... Now they want to ask you one important question.
    — A leading one? — I couldn't help but smile.
    — No. A different one. Very important to them. Burning.
    — Let them ask. I'm listening.
    — The question: "Is there anyone among people who knows where the entrance to the sun spot is?" End of question.
    — The entrance?.. To the sun spot?.. — I was somewhat taken aback, not grasping the meaning of what was said.
    — What spot? Ask them what they mean. Is this about one of the dark spots on the Sun? Or about the round spot, so to speak, of the solar disk in the Earth's sky? Ask them to formulate it more clearly.
    — They say: "It was formulated correctly. We are not talking about a spot on the Sun, but about a sun shaft." There. They've gone silent. They're conferring... They repeat the question: "Where is the entrance to the sun spot in your world?" End of question.
    — I don't know.
    — Question: "And who does know?" End of question.
    — I don't know that either.
    — They say: "We need to find, in your world, the entrance to the sun spot."
    Having reflected for a moment on what I had heard, I decided to set a simple trap. I very much wanted to extract some meaningful information from Antonina Zaitseva's mysterious interlocutors. So far, their murky pronouncements contained not even a hint of such information. I said, in a honeyed tone:
    — Well, in principle, of course, we could try to search our world for this entrance to this spot. But to begin the search, we first need to know what a sun spot is, what it actually is.
    Silence was the answer.
    — So what is it, then?
    Silence.
    — Tonya, can you hear me?
    Silence.
    — What's the matter with you? Answer me immediately. I order you to answer... Answer! Answer!
    Silence.
    And then, in the hallway, the doorbell let out a long, trilling ring.
    — That's our smart aleck banging on the door — Valery Avdeev commented aloud to the trill.
    — The one who's harmful and dangerous. And bad guy.
    — Fine. I'll go open the door — I muttered grimly and looked inquiringly at the hypnotist.
    — Shall we break off the session?
    — What else is there to do? You can see for yourself, the lady has gone silent. And increasing the level of hypnotic influence to shake her up is dangerous. You're absolutely right about that. Her biofield is weak. Her brain really could burn out like a lightbulb... On the other hand, our smart aleck has probably gotten tired of hanging around outside... That's it. We're ending the session.
    — Tonya, answer — I called out to the hypnotized woman, just in case, one more time.
    — I order you to answer.
    There was no reaction. The woman lying on the couch was breathing faintly. She seemed to be fast asleep.
    I sighed and headed for the door leading from the room into the hallway.
    — By the way, the "saucer" has flown away — Avdeev called after my back, letting out a distinct short laugh.
    I spun around sharply.
    — What saucer?
    — The one that was hovering over the roof of the building. It's gone off somewhere. My gut tells me it's departed from the sky above the house.
    — Stop joking — I grumbled.
    — I'm in no mood for jokes. I'm extremely concerned that the woman has stopped responding to my voice for some reason. Bring her out of hypnosis. We need to find out what happened to her. Why she suddenly went dead, like a broken radio.
    With those words, I stepped out into the dim hallway. I fumbled in the dark along the door separating the hallway from the stairwell, found the lock, and slid the bolt aside. The door swung open.
    Behind it stood Alexander, thoroughly out of breath. From his appearance, he had done a good run before pressing the doorbell button.
    — A UFO! — Alexander announced in a loud voice, stepping into the hallway and breathing heavily.
    — I just saw a UFO!
    — Where? — I asked drily.
    — Directly above the roof of the building!
    — I don't believe it — my voice remained very dry.
    — But how can that be? — Alexander was taken aback.
    — Why don't you believe me? I really did see a UFO.
    — You and Avdeev colluded in advance to play a trick on me — I said in an icy tone.
    — Colluded with what Avde... Oh, with Valery! I don't understand anything. What would we have colluded about?
    — You know perfectly well what about.
    — Wait. I have no idea what you're talking about, but think for yourself: how could Valery and I have colluded about anything in advance, when you only introduced me to him half an hour ago? This morning you told me his address over the phone and explained how to get to his house. And when I arrived, you were all already assembled — Valery, you, and that... what's her name... Antonina. That's how it was, wasn't it?
    — Yes. That's right — I said, disconcerted. — I'm sorry, please forgive the stupid suspicions on my part.
    Everything that Alexander had just reminded me of had completely slipped my mind, which was now overflowing with entirely different thoughts and considerations.
    — I repeat, I'm sorry. I was wrong. Go ahead, tell me what you saw.
    The offended look on Alexander's face was instantly replaced by a relieved smile.
    — Well, you kicked me out into the yard — he began chattering animatedly.
    — So I'm walking back and forth out there, gazing around, having a smoke. And I'm thinking: too bad I left the camera on the armchair in the room where you're doing the hypnosis session. If a flying saucer flew through the sky right now, I'd have nothing to photograph it with. I look up, scanning the heavens just in case. And I practically jump from surprise!
    — A saucer?
    — The very same. A dull silvery disk hovering in the sky. About ten meters in diameter, if not more. Hovering low — almost over the roof of the building. Or more precisely — directly over the shaft of the stairwell that the door from Valery Avdeev's apartment opens onto!..
    I froze in place with my mouth open. Several minutes passed.
    — I hear children's voices, shouts: "A UFO has arrived! A UFO!" The disk, I see, suddenly tilted and drifted away from the roof of the building toward the forest visible in the distance. And I ran here to you, to tell you what I saw.
    Behind my back came another voice, also male.
    — Well, didn't I tell you? — Valery Avdeev inquired with mild triumph, having probably quietly stepped out of the room into the hallway a minute earlier and, like me, having heard Alexander's account.
    — The "flying saucer" came visiting. Yes, it did. Hovered above us. And I sensed: while it hovered, it intensely probed us — heaven knows with what and how. And then it up and flew away.
    What to pay attention to.

    1. The entities claim to arrive from an unnamed cosmic realm, yet they communicate in flawless, native Russian with no accent or adaptation period.
    2. The entities use the exact same vocabulary as the aggressive Omsk poltergeist, demanding a human host with matching "resonant frequencies" to latch onto brain cells.
    3. The phrase "a world that lies very far away, but very close" directly points to the geometry of adjacent spaces and nested worlds (fridmons), not outer space.
    4. The entities base their coordinates on "spin states"—which is merely a speculative assumption of an earthly theory. True quantum structures remain unverified by official science, meaning the "guests" simply extracted this concept from the researchers' own minds to construct a plausible analogy.
    5. The entities demand that the photographer leave, labeling him "not one of ours". This is completely absurd because from the perspective of an alien race, all humans are equally foreign. The "guests" simply needed to remove the camera's operator that threatened to document their true physical nature.
    6. The entities claim that their leading questions were designed to gather vital data about planetary events on Earth through the subject's mundane memories. It is highly absurd for advanced cosmic aliens to collect global data through the personal life events of an ordinary citizen. This points to a poorly scripted theatrical performance.

    In the late Soviet era, scientists and ufologists began to suspect that paranormal phenomena were electromagnetic in nature. In the West, however, ufology morphed into a New Age religion—much like Unitology from the video game Dead Space.
    How unfortunate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts