+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

  1. Link to Post #21
    Belgium Avalon Member Violet's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th August 2011
    Posts
    1,877
    Thanks
    5,274
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,658 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    The Truth is in there, some of that stuff sounds like Dante. Do you think he knew?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

    Jake (6th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014)

  3. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Join Date
    2nd November 2013
    Age
    56
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 442 times in 154 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Hello TheTruthIsInThere

    Have you ever meet a reptilian up close during obe, I'm not asking about astral experiences or dreams these images are only your minds interpretations of things or things they want you to believe. I have been in many places and have seen many types but not one reptilian ever. I have met the dark skinny ones and the regulars so to speak in the same plain in the same room but never any lizard shaped things and I have been doing this for over thirty years. We see many times what they want you to see and that is all you will ever see, they have demonstrated to me that they can change the appearance of anything to match our fears or likes depending on the strength of your mind(acceptance to the things not understood). I am unsure how to label the plains for I find this difficult to do, you must have had many experiences there to discern the variances between these plains and only during obe will that be possible.

    The soul is connected through the higherself, and then through life here, it is not responsible for the actions you take here on earth it is only observing life and it's experience here so there is no hell you will go to. The thing many are missing is quieting the mind and trying to connect with your soul to make your journey in life here much more enjoyable and less spontaneous. We hear of many terrible events happening everyday but why are these things happening? who is to blame for them, the individual or the pressures of society or even illness, hormone dysfunction and a endless list of other things, how can you be judged for these things, what lesson will the soul get from hell.

    let me then say it like this.

    you will not be judged for your life here in this experience but once you die here you will regain your memories of who you are, it is here that you will have choices based on knowledge. Will you stay in the veil and help others(to guide) awaiting reincarnation or will you decide to linger(not reincarnate) and harm others. The experience here is not based on good deeds in past lifetimes it was supposed to be random, this is also one of the problems I have seen.

    How do you judge a baby who has no memories of anything.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

    Limor Wolf (8th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), The Truth Is In There (7th July 2014), Wind (6th July 2014)

  5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2010
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    15,176
    Thanked 20,328 times in 2,633 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Sometimes I've actually seen their true forms in "sleep paralysis" form when I wake up in the dream world, they're dark, thin and really fast and clever. At least some of them are, they always shun when invoke the heavenly forces. Still, highly annoying.
    Wow!. Yes indeed... (btw, being awake during an episode of sleep paralysis,, shows a natural ability to remain awake and aware during deep sleep-trance... ) Which, of course, is a key ingredient to OBE... The fact that you can describe them, shows that you have engaged another set of senses... !!!

    My own experiences are similar. They are (in part) trying to keep us from exploring out-of-body states,, and/or states of mind that will lead us to embrace a bigger picture of consciousness...

    They are, of course, also manipulating for other reasons,,, one of which is to feed directly from the emotional/energetic discharge!!!! (loosh)

    Very clear similarities...
    Jake.

    Hello Jake

    Forget about loosh this is not the reason for them being near you during obe in the way you have described it to me. There is a much bigger picture here that goes way beyond this. Loosh is only the emotions needed to experience this life, it is not energy they receive but energy that insures your ability to observe this life in your current form.

    The reptilian brain is only for fight or flight it insures your preservation of life and serves this reason only. Without loosh we would not cry, love, show joy or laugh, become angry or sad. Without the reptilian brain we would not fight for life, stand up for ourselves or run in the presence of danger and would lose the will to live.

    As for them they enter in through the dreams learning and experiencing without reincarnating they are feeding on our experiences. The thing is there is a slide of hand going on and they stand in our way of seeing this(they can not afford you seeing this). Through the dream state they can enter into any experience that you dream of or person within that dream experience. Example: if I was having a dream with one to infinity people in it, I could look into your dream and see who is who and go directly to them from your experience. An obe to them is like a big red flag this marks you and you will not be left alone after that.

    I keep watching as they keep showing me.

    The trick to obe is much simpler then I had once believed for he is able to pull me out whenever they want to show me something. I once thought it was me making this happen(obe) but now I am convinced I am not in control of this he is.

    powessy


    *Updated*

    I will tell this one more thing.

    The primary thing happening here is that we are doing most of this stuff to ourselves. The foods we eat and the environmental issues surrounding us is destroying our connection to this existence weakening or experience here.
    I was told that we are connected here through what they call a cherry cord and this cord is what connects our soul to this experience.

    As this cord is broken they can switch us out with others born in the veil(this was not supposed to happen for these births are not from Gaia) through the process of reincarnation, the dark skinny ones are the ones born there but the others are those that have been switched out for this purpose. There are other places in the veil, you will not see these places, they are where the chosen souls go to as an illusion to another earth experience.

    There are the veil controllers(greys) that were supposed to be controlling this process(death,life and the experience) but there was something that got out of their hands or ability to control. The greys have tried to manipulate the veil and set things right but they are a proud race and decided not to ask for help. The problem got away from them after many years of trying to regain there authority over the veil. They found ways to manipulate their dna to allow them to be born to earth this level but this did them no good for they could be seen before they even had a chance, the dark ones were always one step ahead they have spent much time and effort to accomplish this.
    Powessy,, I can't disagree with anything you've said. Loosh is just a word i use, for lack of a better word. The word comes from Robert Monroe, A western pioneer of OBE.. It is how he describes the very same thing... It translates in many ways... IMHO..

    I agree with you, absolutely, regarding the 'OBE' red flags. They do not want us out there. That is the truth. Part of my problem explaining what is happening is that there are more than one 'group' operating in the same 'space'... Add a 'thought responsive' environment, and it is a recipe for deception... IMHO..

    I also agree with you, in that we do it to ourselves... Good onya!!! I made a mistake, just the other day (while out of body) I asked to see and speak with 'V' (Once, I had a very cool experience with a version of HS that appeared to me as an old chinese fellow named 'V'....)

    This time, was not the same. I know better than to demand/ask questions that are not completely thought out. Ask and you shall receive... (In the past, I have done this, and it was fine,,, very clear and amazing communion with higher self abstract...)

    This time, as soon as I asked for it 'by name',, it showed up. It was moving around the room, very fast. I could not focus on it,,, as it would move again, and make everything blurry when it moved. I kept trying to 'see' it by clearing my focus... every time that i did, it would move again, so i gave up trying to 'see' it. I quieted my mind and just listened... Things calmed, and i could sense that there were 3 of them. One in the middle,,, and two others that were subservient to the one in the middle, but they were laughing and responding to the one doing the talking.

    I heard a low growly voice say,,, "My master tells me that you are looking for me!!"

    I was shocked!! I was expecting a similar experience to the one I had before...

    I could feel the familiar menacing signature that these ****ers carry... I knew right away that i had made a mistake. I pushed back the fear,,, deep into my stomach area... I was able to pull myself together... (literally)...

    I said to it.... "Are you 'V'?" (again,,, i know better than to ask random, stupid questions,,, but i DID..) There was some interference, and it didn't 'hear' me very good. It asked me "What?" I repeated. Are you 'V'"? I could feel the menacing violent overtones from its vile presence... (Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!!!!!!)

    It said "Well, no!!" I felt the weight of this situation getting very much more heavy... It was laughing now,, and so were the other two. I sensed that it was time to get going... I said to it.. "Well, sorry to bother you.." (I had already began thinking of a safe way out of this..) With that,,, It (they) began chasing me... Once i was being chased,,,, (fight or flight) I found myself in a familiar groggy/thick dream-state. Along with dream-state bullies. And they were with me the rest of the night,,, and the next night too...

    I know better than to be so cavalier. This was a 3d projection that did not filter/phase into a more astral environment... Which tells me that the whole thing was being manipulated... Once I began asking dumb questions, i gave them the green light to exploit my ignorance. This was my own fault...

    I don't normally use 'words' and 'speaking' while out of body. This was strange, almost like I was being laughed at... (There is no need for words in the astral... unless you simply WANT to use them.)

    I don't have intimate knowledge regarding the greys and their experimentation of the physical life/death process... but you touched on something that intrigues me... So Human DNA has been manipulated in a way that allows for incarnation of an alien grey,, into an earth-human body?? Did you ever stop and wonder which one you were?? I have always said,,, a front row seat to the EARTH/HUMAN show,, is not in a space ship... But it is in becoming incarnated in a human body!!! I am over it!!! I don't believe a SOUL is HUMAN... Not at all. The human gnome goes back about 200,000 years... A soul is infinite.... Which means that (with the exception of a few,,) NO soul is HUMAN... And genetic manipulation and control of a lesser species must be done by a PHYSICAL group of ETs,,, that also have the NON-PHYSICAL aspects of existence, MASTERED... (Body-jumping/Astral projecting ET's!!!) Who do NOT like the Astral world being explored by HUMANS.... (djinn)




    I did not relate this story to be ridiculed and scorned for improper behavior while out of body. I am an experiencer, and I am also an 'explorer'... In fact,,, I waited a couple of days before i decided to post it.. It is right in line with this topic. I have opened myself up, a bit here. I request that folks be nice with their criticism.

    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 6th July 2014 at 15:41.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

    animovado (7th July 2014), genevieve (7th July 2014), moonsong (25th August 2014), Omni (6th July 2014), Sebastion (6th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), ulli (6th July 2014), Violet (6th July 2014), Wind (6th July 2014)

  7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2010
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    15,176
    Thanked 20,328 times in 2,633 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Omniverse,, So, by now you've heard me go on and on about OBEs and consciousness,,, blah blah blah.. I've been meaning to ask you about the types of mind control/manipulation that you've recognized, with specific regards dreams and/or OBEs. I find it fascinating that you brought it up...

    Other than dream-state manipulation,, what other type of non-physical manipulations are you aware of? Meaning,,, Do you have OBE's? (realizing that there are very many different types of experiences that fall into this catagory..) You seem to have very physical experiences with nuts and bolts physicality. Dreams are an example of a non-physical environment. OBE's and the Astral are too. Some descriptions of sojourning to other PHYSICAL dimensions can fall into this catagory a bit too. What type of non-physical experiences have been 'thrown at you' by these 'strange-doers'??? There must be some... and forgive me if you've already covered it somewhere,,, i'd love to know a bit about your opinions regarding the astral, and astral manipulation. My experiences have been mostly of the non-physical nature...

    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

    Omni (6th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), Wind (6th July 2014)

  9. Link to Post #25
    United States Deactivated
    Join Date
    2nd November 2013
    Age
    56
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 442 times in 154 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Hello Jake

    I want to touch on a couple things you have talked about in post #23. I have never been chased or threatened in any way by anything in the veil that I did not ask for. When I was younger and more naive I found them around me always but they were never trying to do anything to me or change anything just observing me. I have seen my soul and I am not from here, I came to observe till now. You are right there are many groups all with agendas of there own but this is due to the improper use of the veil by these parties. The grays are the cops and they took it upon themselves to monitor and maintain the levels to insure your experience. Those who obe and astral project were to receive messages and experiences that would help in the over all experience and evolution of the planet. There was one that was sent here to see over everything along with the twelve. He chose a different path due to the lack of information carried between here and source. The greys took it on there own to fill his shoes in his absence so to speak but were not equipped to handle this situation(experience) of planet earth.

    Yes the greys did change dna but not here on earth but within the veil( I can explain this in more detail if you like.) The greys did not want to contact source ether due to their pride and the fact they would have to explain their reason for being here. There is much here I am still learning but this is close. Everyone wants to blame the greys for physical things happening here on earth but they control the veil and there are many other races that do however visit earth that are responsible for many things also not just the greys. The greys are here all the time so this is why we see them more then others it is our inability to understand this that creates these fears towards this one group.

    The soul is not eternal there is a starting point of all souls, a birthday so to speak and then the longevity of that soul is there after eternal, there is also soul death which is the main reason so many are here right now. Jake there are others around you all the time right now don't call anything to you and just observe they may show themselves to you they are capturing them that are coming to you. Just ask your higher self to show you what he can, tell him you want to see clearly.

    The fact your obe shifted to dream is they touched you and changed this experience. Don't be afraid of them stand your ground tell them they have no power over you and if you remember, speak my name, powessy I will find you and remove them.
    Last edited by powessy; 6th July 2014 at 18:49.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014), TravelerJim (11th July 2014)

  11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Omniverse,, So, by now you've heard me go on and on about OBEs and consciousness,,, blah blah blah.. I've been meaning to ask you about the types of mind control/manipulation that you've recognized, with specific regards dreams and/or OBEs. I find it fascinating that you brought it up...

    Other than dream-state manipulation,, what other type of non-physical manipulations are you aware of? Meaning,,, Do you have OBE's? (realizing that there are very many different types of experiences that fall into this catagory..) You seem to have very physical experiences with nuts and bolts physicality. Dreams are an example of a non-physical environment. OBE's and the Astral are too. Some descriptions of sojourning to other PHYSICAL dimensions can fall into this catagory a bit too. What type of non-physical experiences have been 'thrown at you' by these 'strange-doers'??? There must be some... and forgive me if you've already covered it somewhere,,, i'd love to know a bit about your opinions regarding the astral, and astral manipulation. My experiences have been mostly of the non-physical nature...

    Jake.
    My original theory is that OBE's and astral are obtained via advanced technology and the rules of such places were debated and agreed upon via exopolitics, as well as people chosen for such by decisions by ETs and maybe humans. Such hasn't been debunked to me quite yet. Could be totally wrong as it's just an idea I find the most credible to me at the moment. As for my experiences I only remember a couple where I felt like it was an OBE, and one was the torture I spoke about where I was getting hit with fear energy so hard that it literally was an excruciating pain. I was just a small basketball sized ball of consciousness in one of them, I could identify an extremely 'grey' energy along with my torture. I know I had a second one but I don't remember it right now. Very possible OBE's are our soul going out of our body. But I hold the idea that our souls do not actually leave our bodies during this, but it is being altered in an extra-dimensional way.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014)

  13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,505
    Thanks
    5,486
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    In my astral experiences I always find myself opposed by one or more entities, but I attribute that to my want to go places I'm 'not supposed' to go and/or do things I'm 'not supposed' to do (or be able to do ^_~). I have never bothered to categorize or classify energy types or consistencies, but in retrospect I can say that the opposing entities had a very 'dirty' or 'cloudy' appearance. Likewise, the entities which I frequently have a positive and/or beneficial experience with tend to have a more lightened or 'clean' energy pattern/appearance.

    In said 'places' there are always those who are willing to help alongside those willing to oppose, almost like employees or operators of different aspects of a 'department'. The one consistency in all my dreams (astral or otherwise) is that no matter the opponents aligned against me, it has always been within my power (sometimes easily and sometimes through great effort and ingenuity) to defeat and/or reject their opposition; in some cases this has resulted in the (apparent) termination of the opposition, in other cases escape from, though most frequently is through resistant deterrence and assertion of consequence. Whether in body or out of body I have found that there are three forces that can be applied to a situation: the force of intent, the force of reason, and the force of polarity; application of one, two, or sometimes all three has never failed me.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 6th July 2014 at 22:49.

  14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Omniverse,, So, by now you've heard me go on and on about OBEs and consciousness,,, blah blah blah.. I've been meaning to ask you about the types of mind control/manipulation that you've recognized, with specific regards dreams and/or OBEs. I find it fascinating that you brought it up...

    Other than dream-state manipulation,, what other type of non-physical manipulations are you aware of? Meaning,,, Do you have OBE's? (realizing that there are very many different types of experiences that fall into this catagory..) You seem to have very physical experiences with nuts and bolts physicality. Dreams are an example of a non-physical environment. OBE's and the Astral are too. Some descriptions of sojourning to other PHYSICAL dimensions can fall into this catagory a bit too. What type of non-physical experiences have been 'thrown at you' by these 'strange-doers'??? There must be some... and forgive me if you've already covered it somewhere,,, i'd love to know a bit about your opinions regarding the astral, and astral manipulation. My experiences have been mostly of the non-physical nature...

    Jake.
    My original theory is that OBE's and astral are obtained via advanced technology and the rules of such places were debated and agreed upon via exopolitics, as well as people chosen for such by decisions by ETs and maybe humans. Such hasn't been debunked to me quite yet. Could be totally wrong as it's just an idea I find the most credible to me at the moment. As for my experiences I only remember a couple where I felt like it was an OBE, and one was the torture I spoke about where I was getting hit with fear energy so hard that it literally was an excruciating pain. I was just a small basketball sized ball of consciousness in one of them, I could identify an extremely 'grey' energy along with my torture. I know I had a second one but I don't remember it right now. Very possible OBE's are our soul going out of our body. But I hold the idea that our souls do not actually leave our bodies during this, but it is being altered in an extra-dimensional way.
    To expound upon this I theorize others are connected into the 'intranet' of souls via these methods. So by technology I'm not saying people who have such experiences are necessarily alone. I believe it's a favorite thing to do for some entities up there to interact with people who are far below them at least in terms of technology, whether that technology be via physical scientific means, or soulular(which I'm iffy about)... I know I'd find it fun too Both sides would be involved.

    Just like dreams, it is a method used to manipulate people into believing falsities or manipulate them to do actions in life. But as with transhumanism, and many things there is balance. So it's not just a bad thing. I'll explain on of my most profound experiences when I get some time... Most profound in a VR(Virtual Reality).
    Last edited by Omni; 6th July 2014 at 22:50.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014)

  16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th May 2011
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 956 times in 186 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you are more in line with love than hate you will not have to worry about such things. When it comes to dreams, and practically everything else in life I really only pay attention to the messages with true intent, not the one's with fear and hatred.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014), moonsong (25th August 2014), Shezbeth (6th July 2014), Violet (7th July 2014), Wind (6th July 2014)

  18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Sloppyjoe (here)
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you are more in line with love than hate you will not have to worry about such things. When it comes to dreams, and practically everything else in life I really only pay attention to the messages with true intent, not the one's with fear and hatred.
    It is good to be aware of their abilities. There are tons of ways they love to control people that fall within the lines of parameters you give. But you do have good points as well.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014)

  20. Link to Post #31
    Finland Avalon Member Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    A dream called Life
    Posts
    7,938
    Thanks
    88,849
    Thanked 49,471 times in 7,723 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Those interdimensional dumbasses have been bothering me enough during the past few years. That is totally against the laws of free will, even though they don't care... But they'll get a taste of their own medicine soon.

    Especially during the past few nights I've been battling them and they're clever. Sometimes they like to lift up my astral body do something to it. Only rarely I get to be aware enough to realize that I am in a trance and then their control over me stops when I call in the cavalry, then it always goes blank or I wake up sweaty.

    Jake, what you say about the loosh is interesting. I know of Robert Monroe and I'm about to read his book Ultimate Journey soon. It would be nice to have some kind of a counter measure for the dream bullies.

    It seems that they are like a plague on third density planets like on our planet, because beings of higher consciousness seem to be mosty immune to their control techniques which are being based on the low vibration of fear. On the other hand they can't stand the vibration of uncoditional love which some humans tend to emit. Most benevolent forces in this universe are full of that universal love.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

    Gardener (7th July 2014), Jake (7th July 2014), powessy (7th July 2014), Shezbeth (7th July 2014)

  22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Those interdimensional dumbasses have been bothering me enough during the past few years. That is totally against the laws of free will, even though they don't care... But they'll get a taste of their own medicine soon.

    Especially during the past few nights I've been battling them and they're clever. Sometimes they like to lift up my astral body do something to it. Only rarely I get to be aware enough to realize that I am in a trance and then their control over me stops when I call in the cavalry, then it always goes blank or I wake up sweaty.

    Jake, what you say about the loosh is interesting. I know of Robert Monroe and I'm about to read his book Ultimate Journey soon. It would be nice to have some kind of a counter measure for the dream bullies.

    It seems that they are like a plague on third density planets like on our planet, because beings of higher consciousness seem to be mosty immune to their control techniques which are being based on the low vibration of fear. On the other hand they can't stand the vibration of uncoditional love which some humans tend to emit. Most benevolent forces in this universe are full of that universal love.
    Good post and thank you for sharing. In my experiences they can filter out feeling your love via technology. So they have a choice to feel it or not. I agree some can't stand it. They probably have no more interest to interact if you give them love.

    Another note: they can put people in a trance-like state very easily via technology. I believe this will be exposed in public technology soon, possibly already...
    Last edited by Omni; 7th July 2014 at 04:10.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014)

  24. Link to Post #33
    United States Deactivated
    Join Date
    2nd November 2013
    Age
    56
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 442 times in 154 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Those interdimensional dumbasses have been bothering me enough during the past few years. That is totally against the laws of free will, even though they don't care... But they'll get a taste of their own medicine soon.

    Especially during the past few nights I've been battling them and they're clever. Sometimes they like to lift up my astral body do something to it. Only rarely I get to be aware enough to realize that I am in a trance and then their control over me stops when I call in the cavalry, then it always goes blank or I wake up sweaty.

    Jake, what you say about the loosh is interesting. I know of Robert Monroe and I'm about to read his book Ultimate Journey soon. It would be nice to have some kind of a counter measure for the dream bullies.

    It seems that they are like a plague on third density planets like on our planet, because beings of higher consciousness seem to be mosty immune to their control techniques which are being based on the low vibration of fear. On the other hand they can't stand the vibration of uncoditional love which some humans tend to emit. Most benevolent forces in this universe are full of that universal love.

    Hello wind

    You say you call in the cavalry, who are the cavalry you call? I have never been bullied only misunderstood the situation, not seeing clearly. I do not fear these things and they stay far away from me except when he is showing me what they are doing.

    When you call out it is the fear that they will be caught doing this to you this is the reason they scram. I am searching vigorously for them I am sorry you are bothered by them please tell me if this continues to happen I think I have the problem fixed now but it may take time to fix this completely. Also tell me if the experiences stop all together I can then explain this to you also.

    many of you are talking of them sucking on fear this is not true, it is only the interpretation of the higherself warning you to get away or defend yourself these things go hand and hand(Fear/Them) They used to show me these things as spiders something I feared a lot, some fear the dark man with the hats MIB, some fear reptilians, do you see where I am going with this it is your higher self doing this. When you stop being afraid your higherself will then show you their true identity and you will see clearly.
    This is your experience and the higher self does not want you to be afraid but is there to warn you of this stuff also.

    It is simple to figure this out, stop being afraid and the dreams of fear will stop.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

    Omni (7th July 2014)

  26. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,505
    Thanks
    5,486
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    That is totally against the laws of free will, even though they don't care
    Useful post, but this is the part I would touch on.

    Oppositional forces - in my experience - care neither for the 'letter' of the law nor the 'spirit'. At most, a cursory attempt is made to appear to operate within the confines of the exopolitical agreements mentioned previously/elsewhere. IMO/E this is at best lip service and/or semantic games to enable a vastly encroaching degree of interference and distraction; and those only because of an increasing differentiation. While I appreciate that dealing with interference results in an increased ability to discern and mediate interference (in an emergent individual), such are not necessarily requisite aspects of the experience and are not necessarily part of the equation.

    Oh the day when I may put down the rod, the sword, and the chain.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 7th July 2014 at 04:34.

  27. Link to Post #35
    Finland Avalon Member Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    A dream called Life
    Posts
    7,938
    Thanks
    88,849
    Thanked 49,471 times in 7,723 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    Hello wind

    You say you call in the cavalry, who are the cavalry you call? I have never been bullied only misunderstood the situation, not seeing clearly. I do not fear these things and they stay far away from me except when he is showing me what they are doing.

    When you call out it is the fear that they will be caught doing this to you this is the reason they scram. I am searching vigorously for them I am sorry you are bothered by them please tell me if this continues to happen I think I have the problem fixed now but it may take time to fix this completely. Also tell me if the experiences stop all together I can then explain this to you also. It is simple to figure this out, stop being afraid and the dreams of fear will stop.
    Hi powessy,

    By cavalry I mean guardian beings or archangels. I used to be afraid of those dark ones, these days I'm mostly annoyed by them because they might not bother me for weeks and then they come back to mess with my dreams again. What do you mean when you say that you have fixed the problem?

    Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Oppositional forces - in my experience - care neither for the 'letter' of the law nor the 'spirit'. At most, a cursory attempt is made to appear to operate within the confines of the exopolitical agreements mentioned previously/elsewhere.
    Well yes, that is my experience too. I don't think that I have ever made any agreements with dark powers, at least not consciously. It seems that they certainly don't care about any rules and they bend them to their will. On the other hand the forces of good must obey the rules of free will and that in my mind tip the odds in favour of the negative ones, at least to a certain degree.
    Last edited by Wind; 7th July 2014 at 04:49.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

    Omni (7th July 2014), powessy (7th July 2014), Shezbeth (7th July 2014)

  29. Link to Post #36
    United States Deactivated
    Join Date
    2nd November 2013
    Age
    56
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 442 times in 154 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Wind (here)

    Hi powessy,

    By cavalry I mean guardian beings or archangels. I used to be afraid of those dark ones, these days I'm mostly annoyed by them because they might not bother me for weeks and then they come back to mess with my dreams again. What do you mean when you say that you have fixed the problem?
    Hello Wind

    I do not expect anyone to believe what I am going to say but I will say it anyway. I have been trying to find ways to attract them(the dark ones) to me there are also many groups behind the veil helping me to remove this problem. This web site is unique in the fact it brings around people like me and you to discuss our experiences mainly obe/astral projection in these treads, I monitor them very close for the stories like the ones told here. They do not only see you during sleep time but also during awake time they are around you or very close all the time if they are aware of the fact you have these experiences. I learned that months ago as I would write on threads here and soon after I would feel them come to me, I can literally feel it when someone would respond to or read his name. This conversation is a door to them and a door also for me. It would be very difficult to explain this feeling but none the less it is there, just as I could feel you writing your response to me. There are fewer of them around the veil now and more of those here to help so these lines or door ways can be better monitored for finding them.

    As for fixing the problem this is also a very complicated issue. Think of it like this this, what I am going to say is not correct but very close and only an example. lets say gaia has all the souls in her currently on earth each of these souls are then connected to the higherself experiencing this here on earth. I have recently(a week ago) remembered how to speak to them, through him. When I close my eyes I see these ribbons of words scrolling through this space all full of letters. I used to try and read the letters but they made no sense, random and out of order till recently, now I can see that each letter represents a conversation one at that moment it passes by. These conversations are in the millions all coming through this place, he says I will remember how to read them all, soon, but he wants me to try and learn this and work with it to find my own ways.

    I have found that he does not wish for me to lose my experience here and allows me to figure things out at my own pace. Anyway, I think I can talk to all of them at once and I think I have found a solution but I will find out in time.

    Time = Truth
    Last edited by powessy; 7th July 2014 at 06:09.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

    Wind (7th July 2014)

  31. Link to Post #37
    Finland Avalon Member Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    A dream called Life
    Posts
    7,938
    Thanks
    88,849
    Thanked 49,471 times in 7,723 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    Hello Wind

    I do not expect anyone to believe what I am going to say but I will say it anyway. I have been trying to find ways to attract them(the dark ones) to me there are also many groups behind the veil helping me to remove this problem.
    Well that is very admirable, but personally I would not like to attract that kind of attention consciously so I hope that you know what you're doing. I hope you have enough assistance.

    Quote They do not only see you during sleep time but also during awake time they are around you or very close all the time if they are aware of the fact you have these experiences.
    Yes, I'm aware when they're around, which can sometimes be quite often. I'm not always sure what attracts them, but there is some kind of a trigger. Maybe it's just spiritual progress which acts as the magnet. I also know when benevolent forces come to me.

    The more bright your light shines, the more you seem to attract all kinds of bugs. Quite ironic... But I guess it's part of the test.

    Quote I have found that he does not wish for me to lose my experience here and allows me to figure things out at my own pace. Anyway, I think I can talk to all of them at once and I think I have found a solution but I will find out in time.
    Certainly sounds interesting, I hope that you do find some kind of a solution.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

    Omni (7th July 2014)

  33. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    Hello Wind

    I do not expect anyone to believe what I am going to say but I will say it anyway. I have been trying to find ways to attract them(the dark ones) to me there are also many groups behind the veil helping me to remove this problem.
    Well that is very admirable, but personally I would not like to attract that kind of attention consciously so I hope that you know what you're doing. I hope you have enough assistance.

    Quote They do not only see you during sleep time but also during awake time they are around you or very close all the time if they are aware of the fact you have these experiences.
    Yes, I'm aware when they're around, which can sometimes be quite often. I'm not always sure what attracts them, but there is some kind of a trigger. Maybe it's just spiritual progress which acts as the magnet. I also know when benevolent forces come to me.

    The more bright your light shines, the more you seem to attract all kinds of bugs. Quite ironic... But I guess it's part of the test.

    Quote I have found that he does not wish for me to lose my experience here and allows me to figure things out at my own pace. Anyway, I think I can talk to all of them at once and I think I have found a solution but I will find out in time.
    Certainly sounds interesting, I hope that you do find some kind of a solution.
    Thought quality attracts the negative ones like a magnet. Because you are the 'enemy' of their systems of control(what they like to do),...

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Wind (7th July 2014)

  35. Link to Post #39
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th November 2010
    Location
    In the land of the midnight mountain.
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    624
    Thanked 2,653 times in 726 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    Hello TheTruthIsInThere

    Have you ever meet a reptilian up close during obe, I'm not asking about astral experiences or dreams these images are only your minds interpretations of things or things they want you to believe. I have been in many places and have seen many types but not one reptilian ever. I have met the dark skinny ones and the regulars so to speak in the same plain in the same room but never any lizard shaped things and I have been doing this for over thirty years. We see many times what they want you to see and that is all you will ever see, they have demonstrated to me that they can change the appearance of anything to match our fears or likes depending on the strength of your mind(acceptance to the things not understood). I am unsure how to label the plains for I find this difficult to do, you must have had many experiences there to discern the variances between these plains and only during obe will that be possible.

    The soul is connected through the higherself, and then through life here, it is not responsible for the actions you take here on earth it is only observing life and it's experience here so there is no hell you will go to. The thing many are missing is quieting the mind and trying to connect with your soul to make your journey in life here much more enjoyable and less spontaneous. We hear of many terrible events happening everyday but why are these things happening? who is to blame for them, the individual or the pressures of society or even illness, hormone dysfunction and a endless list of other things, how can you be judged for these things, what lesson will the soul get from hell.

    let me then say it like this.

    you will not be judged for your life here in this experience but once you die here you will regain your memories of who you are, it is here that you will have choices based on knowledge. Will you stay in the veil and help others(to guide) awaiting reincarnation or will you decide to linger(not reincarnate) and harm others. The experience here is not based on good deeds in past lifetimes it was supposed to be random, this is also one of the problems I have seen.

    How do you judge a baby who has no memories of anything.
    my guess is that you'll never experience anything that happens in the lower astral planes if your vibration is higher. if you're not tuned in to that bandwidth you won't become aware of it.

    apparently the reptilians both in physical and non-physical form have a very low vibration so you won't find them in higher levels and are quite safe from them unless you turn into a negative person on the physical plane.

    it is correct that you create things through your fears but these entities are real and not created by you or others, just like you didn't create the ones on the physical plane.

    it is also correct that you're not judged. however, the system is designed so that after physical death you end up on the astral level that matches your vibration, and the lower astral levels and the physical have been infested with reptilians since a long time.

    there's also the thing called "desire elemental" which restructures your astral body after death so the coarse astral matter is outside, not distributed throughout your astral body, hence you may end up in a lower plane after "death" than you normally experience during sleep.

    when the desire elemental parts from you and moves down the planes to become part of the physical mineral plane you move upwards, the coarse astral matter having been removed, and eventually reach the mental plane which is above the astral. at that point all emotional attachments have been removed and the soul/higher self is able to assemble the experience from this life.

    the time it takes for souls to pass through the astral after "death" is vastly different, depending on the development/vibration of the soul. people who experienced physical life very much through their emotions and less through the mind will spend more time in the astral, the mentally-oriented ones less and are thus able to reincarnate sooner/more often (if they want to).

    anyway, the system is rigged, because it allows for a lot more trauma and terror by the reptilians than is good for normal soul growth so that's what has to be corrected, and will be soon, presumably.

    please watch the following interview to get a glimpse of what's happening on the lower astral. maybe you can tune into it although i have no idea why anybody would want to. the video very informative and i think you'll find that she's very credible and a positive soul.

    as regards the change that's coming and "planet x", i believe that is correct as well, even though it has been debunked numerous times. people focus only on the physical which usually is a mistake, maybe especially in this case.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYfyI0CZX5A
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

  36. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Do Not be Manipulated by Dreams

    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    apparently the reptilians both in physical and non-physical form have a very low vibration so you won't find them in higher levels and are quite safe from them unless you turn into a negative person on the physical plane.
    Doesn't matter what your vibration is in my experiences... they have done an OBE torture when i was a kid I just remembered. I was enlightened as a kid in general and very high vibration. Still got the torture. At least those are my experiences...

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    Jake (7th July 2014), Limor Wolf (8th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts